|Item Weight||21 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 11.8 x 17.8 inches|
|Item model number||3221-32|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3221-32|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $27.37 shipping
+ $18.73 shipping
Buddy Products Key Safe, 4 x 17.75 x 11.75, Platinum (3221-32)
|Price:||$118.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$19.00 (14%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique battery operated security system
- Wall mountable
- Electronic keypad access code
- Faceplate removes to reveal a backup key lock
- Includes mounting hardware, batteries and two keys
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Buddy Products Key Safe, 4 x 17.75 x 11.75, Platinum (3221-32)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||17.75 inches x 4 inches x 11.75 inches||17.34 inches x 11.75 inches x 4 inches||12 inches x 8 inches x 2 inches||14 inches x 4 inches x 10 inches|
|Item Package Weight||21.45 pounds||19.6 pounds||6.25 pounds||8.1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. I ordered my first safe in 2010. Safe arrived very damaged. Amazon replaced...arrived damaged again. Amazon replaced a second time...this was OK.
2. Installing the safe: awful hardware. Go out and buy your own mounting screws and/or drywall buttons.
3. Appearance: your safe will arrived damaged, somehow. This is a fact - I have ordered from multiple vendors - they all arrived damaged somehow. The packaging is terrible. Over the past 2 years, I ordered 3 more safes - and all have odd flaws (back is buckled, paint is chipped, cracks, weird caulking in the rear of one..).
3. Workmanship: terrible. The CAD engineer behind this was very good (expect the screw to the handle is half-hidden behind the battery door), however the China supplier sucks. Really, seriously, they just spray paint this stuff (or a lousy powder coat). Loose plastic (however the key panel has not failed yet).
4. Materials: high quality. Even though the appearance will be flawed and the workmanship is subpar, the materials used are quite nice.
5. Function: great! This by no means will prevent someone who has a strong desire to get in it out of it, but for detouring the average thief / nosey inlaw / child / wife-who-is-not-OCD-like-her-husband-about-organization, this should do the job. I have lots of keys to all types of places/things that I want people mixing up. Does the job and a perfect size.
5. The keypad is loud and has a high-pitched noise when you press the buttons. This is unnecessary and pisses me off when using at night.
6. Do not pay more than one hund_red do_llars for this. If you are patient, the pri_ce will drop online. use Goog_le sho_pping to find the best pri_ces.Read more ›
Update: It is now Feb 2011. I am still very happy with my key safe. I have only had to change the batteries once since I purchased it back in 2008. I suspect that is because they come with cheap quality batteries. The keypad is working great. I initially thought it would give me problems as it felt kind of cheap, but so far it is holding up great.
Update July 2016: The low battery indicator light didn't seem to work or I didn't notice it. It may not come on continuous when the batteries are low.Read more ›
The cabinet is designed to be surface mounted; however, I wished to recess ours into the wall cavity between the wall studs. This required drilling two holes on each side of the cabinet for the mounting lag bolts and adding wood filler blocks to the wall studs because the width of the cabinet is much less than the space between our wall studs. Again, a somewhat minor issue for me.
Overall I think this is a great product and solved our key problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Quality build for the money. Easy to attach to wall. Easy to hide.Published 4 months ago by RoadWearier
Love this! Pretty much the most dirty one for keys that you can buy. Electronic code access works very quickly and well.Published 12 months ago by R. Downing
Batteries not a standard AA!
Purchased this in 2012 and have been happy with everything BUT I can't find batteries to fit. Read more
Keypad broke out of warranty. Cost $30 to replace. Took forever to get a replacement.Published 23 months ago by Scott W. Hadley
After much searching this one seems to be the best one at the best price. Seems sturdy enough and I have already programmed a code to make sure it works. Read morePublished on March 13, 2014 by mark derscheid
Easy to install, comes with everything you need. Easy to change the keypad code. Very heavy duty. Happy with the purchase.Published on November 19, 2013 by Ag Mom