Buddy Scalera is a writer, editor, marketer, and photographer.
For more info:
- Comic Artist's Essential Photo Reference: People & Poses (April, 2016)
- Colossal Collection of Action Poses & Photo Reference for Comic Artists
- Creating Comics from Start to Finish
- Comic Artist's Photo Reference: Men & Boys
- Comic Artist's Photo Reference: Women & Girls
- Comic Artist's Photo Reference: People & Poses
- Visual Reference for Comic Artists: Vol. 1
- Visual Reference for Comic Artists: Vol. 2
- Visual Reference for Comic Artists: Vol. 3
These CD-ROMs and books are popular among professional and aspiring artists and remain strong sellers at Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, and Borders.
Check out the Facebook Fan Page for Buddy's Photo Reference:
He's written 150+ published articles on a range of topics including health, politics, government, multimedia, marketing, comic books, games, movies, television and much more.
Credits include The Suburban News, The Ridgewood News, Wizard Magazine, Comic Buyer's Guide, Comics Values Monthly, Collector's Advantage, Scarlet Street, Combo, Spin Magazine Online, Pharmaceutical Voice and others.
For over four years, Scalera also wrote and hosted "ComixVision," a cable-access television show that explained the comic book hobby to mainstream viewers.
At his previous job, Scalera was the original Online Editor for Wizard Entertainment. He was joined by Rus Wooton in developing Wizardworld.com, Wizardschool.com, Toyfare.com, Toywishes.com, and Inquestmag.com.