|Item Weight||8.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 2 x 36 inches|
|Item model number||10311|
|Material||16 gauge steel|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Buddybar Door Jammer
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Buddybar will not fall off your door.
- There are no plastic parts on the Buddybar.
- The Buddybar is 8.2 lbs. of beautifully powder coated steel.
- The patent-pending Buddybar is simply the strongest home security bar on the market.
- The Buddybar works great on carpet, tile, concrete, wood.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
How much is your personal and family security worth? The answer is priceless, but it won't cost you nearly that much with the Buddybar Door Jammer. Of course you can buy door jammers that are less than half the price of ours. But before you do, we encourage you to compare the products. We think you will agree that the Buddybar is engineered with far-superior quality and addresses common points of failure in cheaper doorjammers. Now isn't that peace of mind worth it? Sometimes you really DO get what you pay for! The Buddybar Door Jammer is made of 16 gauge, powder coated steel. There are no plastic parts on the Buddybar. The Buddybar installs in seconds, no tools required. The foot is 2"x4" rubber coated, steel, articulating, non-marring, providing for a solid grip. Great for Home, Apartment, Dorm, Traveling, extends from 36" to 51". The Buddybar works great on carpet, tile, concrete, wood.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Buddybar feels extremely strong, durable, and has a good weight to it. I am a pretty strong guy, and I had my Wife set it up while I was outside and I could not open the door. I guess eventually someone could just break your door, but the initial feeling of not being able to easily open your door will scare most people off. We have slick laminate wood floors in our apartment, yet the Buddybar still grips the floor perfectly. We use the Buddybar mainly at night when we sleep for just another layer of added security on top of our alarm system.
- Strong, durable, and heavy
- Worth the Price
- Easy to put and take off
- Grips on almost anything
- Fast shipping
- Made in the USA
I did notice that the bottom half of the door seems out of alignment after having used this for a few months now (I can see a bigger gap between the door and frame than I did before). The doorknob is also a little jammed feeling when I use it now, as if the lock was moved out of alignment or something. I would compare it to the doorknob feeling like it was rusted, and it resists being turned. I'm guessing this is all from the pressure of the locking bar pushing up against the handle, and pushing the door up a bit. It's probably my own fault, because I most likely pushed the locking bar shut too close to the handle, but it seemed to be the only way to get a good, tight fit.
I don't really mind, though, since the door in question goes to my garage. But someone placing this on a nice door, or interior door, may want to be more careful about putting this up than I was.