|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||162 x 60 x 60 inches|
|Item model number||URB-0|
|Manufacturer Part Number||URB-0|
|OEM Part Number||BDMLURB-0|
Budge Rain Barrier SUV Cover Fits Small SUVs up to 162 inches, URB-0 - (Polypropylene with Waterproof Film, Gray)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits Small SUV's - 162 inches L x 59 inches W x 60 inches H (i,e, Jeep Wrangler)
- Threee layer microporous material that makes an ultimate rain barrier
- Ultrasonic welded seams to insure long lasting durability
- Waterproof: made a waterproof material to keep your car dry
- Storage bag included for when not protecting your vehicle
- 7 Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Rain Barrier SUV Cover
The Original Car Cover Company - Since 1940
They don't call us the 'Original Car Cover Company' for nothing. Budge invented the car cover in 1940 and today we're still the number one trusted car cover brand in America. Our covers are built from state-of-the-art materials that will protect your vehicle's paint and interior from hazardous elements like rain, snow, sun, wind and dirt.
Our products can be found in over 25,000 retail stores in the United States and Canada. We are also a key supplier of protective covers for U.S. government programs, including developing covers to protect U.S. military aircrafts.
- Beware of Imitators: Make sure you purchase an authentic Budge Cover that is shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
Rain Barrier SUV Cover
100% Waterproof Protection
The Budge Rain Barrier SUV cover is made from a three-layer waterproof material, which consists of an inside and outside layer of spunbond polypropylene with a waterproof film layer in the center. This cover is 100% percent waterproof and proven to protect against the heaviest rains. The Rain Barrier does not trap condensation like most waterproof covers. Instead, the Rain Barrier's micro-porous technology allows condensation to escape as evaporated gas.
The Rain Barrier is a great outdoor cover that will defend your vehicle against heavy rain, sun, snow, dust, dirt, tree sap, bird droppings and more. This cover is ideal for use in wet, rainy environments.
All Budge Covers are made from 100% breathable materials that will dry quickly to prevent mold or mildew from forming underneath the cover. Budge's semi-custom sizing assures a snug and secure fit. A storage bag included for when not protecting your vehicle.
- Sized to fit: Cars, Trucks, SUVs, Vans, Station Wagons, Hatchbacks.
- Made from a 3 layer waterproof material.
- 100% waterproof and breathable.
- Will defend against heavy rain, sun, snow dust, dirt, bird droppings, tree sap and more.
- Great for outdoor use in wet, rainy climates.
- Gray in color.
Budge Rain Barrier Features:
Built In Grommets
The Budge Rain Barrier Cover comes with built-in grommets so you can tie down your cover in windy weather conditions.
Full Elastic Hem
A full elastic hem keeps the cover securely on the vehicle and provides a tight, snug fit.
Three Layer Waterproof Material
The Budge Rain Barrier SUV cover is made from a three-layer waterproof material, which consists of an inside and outside layer of spunbond polypropylene with a waterproof film layer in the center.
Sized to Fit a Wide Selection of Vehicles
The Rain Barrier Cover is also available in sizes that will fit Cars, Trucks, Station Wagons and Vans.
SUV Cover Sizing Guide
- SUV Cover Size 0: 162" L x 59" W x 60" H.
- Popular Makes and Models: Jeep Wrangler (1990 - 2015).
- SUV Cover Size 1: 186" L x 59" W x 60" H.
- Popular Makes and Models: Honda C-RV (1995 - 2015) / GMC Terrain (2010 - 2015) / Lexus NX (2015) / Toyota Highlander (2000 - 2009) / Buick Encore (2013 -2015) / Jeep Grand Cherokee (1995 - 2004) / Nissan Rogue (2007 - 2015) / Toyota RAV4 (2000 - 2015).
- SUV Cover Size 2: 210" L x 68" W x 60" H.
- Popular Makes and Models: Ford Explorer (1990 - 2015) / Toyota Highlander (2010 - 2015) / Honda Pilot (2002 -2015) / Nissan Murano (2002 -2014) / Land Rover Range Rover (1990 - 2015) / Chevrolet Tahoe 4 Door (2011 - 2015) / Toyota Land Cruiser (1995 - 2015) / Mercedes Benx GL Class (2004 - 2015) / Lexus LX (1996 -2015) / Audi Q7 (2006 - 2015) / Lincoln Navigator (2013 -2015) / Jeep Grand Cherokee (2005 - 2015) / Dodge Journey (2008 - 2015).
- SUV Cover Size 3: 229" L x 68" W x 67.5" H.
- Popular Makes and Models: Chevrolet Tahoe 4 Door (1995 - 2010) / Cadillac Escalade (1999 -2015) / Lincoln Navigator (2000 - 2012).
|Platinum Tyvek SUV Cover||The Max SUV Cover||Premier Tyvek SUV Cover||Rain Barrier SUV Cover||Duro SUV Cover||Budge Lite SUV Cover|
|Water & Rain Protection||Best||Better||Good||Better||Good||Fair|
|Sun & UV Protection||Best||Good||Best||Good||Good||Good|
|Snow & Ice Protection||Best||Good||Good||Better||Good||Fair|
|Dust & Dirt Protection||Best||Best||Best||Better||Better||Better|
|Thickness||2 Layers||3 Layers||1 Layer||3 Layers||3 Layers||1 Layer|
|Non Abrasive Material||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Made In the USA||✓||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
[[ Pros ]]
* relatively inexpensive - was ~80 for the 210" version.
* fit - for a generic mold, it fit surprisingly nicely. if it wasn't for the side mirrors, I think this would just about cover the whole vehicle (it comes up just a little short in the middle).
* customer support - i contacted Budge to see if I could get some extra material (to cover the bottom half of my wheels). they returned my email the following business day. they weren't able to provide material, as they don't manufacture the cover themselves, but they did suggest an alternative. brownie points for the effort.
[[ Cons ]]
* imported from china - but what isn't nowadays.
* somewhat cheaply made - the elastic around the bottom has broken. it no longer hugs the vehicle, but rather just drapes over it.
* not weatherproof - it offers some protection against the elements, but it certainly is not "proof". somehow it seems to collect dust under it. it wasn't doing this when I first got it, which brings me to...
* longevity - it's simply not made to last. i live in southern california (certainly not harsh weather conditions). i bought this in february, and it has rained only a handful of times. wind is about the only other element this cover has had to deal with, and not much at that.
* storage case - it would be very difficult to get this cover back in the bag. also, the storage bag is attached to the back of the cover by a fabric "cord".Read more ›
I've had this cover for 9 months. Over the past couple of months, it appears the material on the vehicle side of the cover is disintegrating. It's leaving all sorts of white dust all over my truck. The cover has been rained on twice and already has a tear on one of the seams at the top of the cover where the roof line of my truck meets the side window. There is also a second tear that has appeared by my passenger side rear view mirror. This cover is good for the first few months, but deteriorates way to prematurely. I have another Covercraft car cover on my Camaro this almost 10 years old that is still in one piece.
Our Jeep Grand Cherokee 02 looks as good as new. The body shop we had to take it to once was shocked t find out that its out side under a cover. They thought it was in a garage all the time it was so clean. The cover works people buy it. :)
Putting on the cover is a 2 person job, at least for our vehicle. If my life depended on it (if my life depended on putting on a car cover, LOL!), I'm sure it could be done by one person, but it's way easier with 2, and takes but a second to put on. Again, the fit is great, it feels snug and the elastic bottom tucks nicely under the car to keep the fit tight. I don't even think we'll need to put a cord in the grommets to hold it on, I think it will be fine as-is. Again, initial impression is a very good, almost custom fit, but the thin-ness of the cover leaves me wondering. We'll see!
UPDATE 1: A few days after purchase, it rained at my house, and the cover did a good job of keeping water off the car. I could see beads of water on the cover, so it didn't seem to absorb water. When we took it off after the rain, the car was completely dry. So, first test is passed by the cover. We'll see now how it holds up through the harsh summer sun and its longevity.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked for about a year and that was it . Parked the car outside with this product about for 3 months - came back to find it in shreds !!Published 1 month ago by McLon
Have been using this on my Jeep Grand Cherokee (currently broken while I save up money to get it fixed) for a couple of months now and it has stood up well to numerous rain showers... Read morePublished 2 months ago by CBJB
Don't do it started ripping at the seems has not even been 4 months spend a few more dollars you will save in the endPublished 3 months ago by phillip
Wonderful cover at a very reasonable price. The size was spot on for the vehicle desired.Published 3 months ago by Wes S.
The cover held up really nicely at first. After a few times of taking it on and off it started to rip. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Nick M.
Bought this product in August 2015 for a Land Cruiser. The initial fit was very good; however, after a few months the elastic on the bottom has stretched so much the cover no... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jeanette