- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
The Budgeting Habit: How to Make a Budget and Stick to It! Paperback – July 2, 2018
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Enhance your purchase
Struggling with your finances? Buried in credit card debt? Want a simple way to make a budget and stick with it?Imagine what it would feel like to master your budget and not be in debt. All the money you currently pay to credit card companies can now be spent fixing up the house, taking a vacation, or investing in your retirement fund. You celebrate the holidays without dreading the credit card bill that is sure to arrive in January.The truth is: All of this is possible when you master the budgeting habit.The problem?Most people struggle with their budget because they think things like:
- "Budgets are restrictive."
- "You can't have any fun if you're on a budget."
- "I'm not about to give up my freedom!"
- "It's so hard to be on a budget!"
INTRODUCING: The Budgeting Habit: How to Make a Budget and Stick to It!In this book, you will discover:
- The FIRST steps to creating a realistic budget and what to do if you have more expenses than income
- 5 budgeting approaches and how to determine which one is right for you
- How to stay motivated and stick with your budget when you'd rather quit
- Simple (and realistic) financial goals that will help you acheive your financial dreams
- The trick for turning financial goals into simple daily habits
- How to create an "budgeting success environment" to overcome any obstacle that you might encounter
- 3 accountability methods to keep you on track with your budget
- How to speed up the process of getting out of debt, saving for a home, or investing more in your retirement fund.
Would You Like To Know More?Download "The Budgeting Habit" today to start climbing out your financial hole and walk in the light of financial freedom. Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Publisher : Oldtown Publishing LLC (July 2, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 130 pages
- ISBN-10 : 194615914X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1946159144
- Item Weight : 7.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.33 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,054,073 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I love what I learned elsewhere about the YNAB program, and including checklists and action steps for nesting the YNAB spreadsheets within a stack or system of habits, available as printout reminders, is a wonderful thing.
And there are many good reflection questions included, so a reader willing to do the personal journaling work, can profit from one or two insights far more, in terms of money value, than the mere cost of the booklet. I certainly did. The sentence that treated saving $1 repeatedly as a valid savings strategy versus putting away $100s at one go, shifted my savings paradigm and may change my life. That's what self help books are supposed to do, so that alone is worth 5 stars.
This book may not be as enjoyable, as motivating a tool as I would wish, but it contains a thoughtful program worth trying. I did recieve a free copy for review, and I will work through the program. I do feel that all the important concepts were at least touched on, and given a supporting link for more info. In the end, I do recommend this book, because I think it works, if we work it.