Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

97%

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on October 22, 2016
Simply the best. Unfortunately, it is only marketed for the Mid-West; I have been told only for Ohio and Indiana (maybe too much competition). The problem is the price; too high for what it is. Too bad it is not available in bulk; only in 24 pack boxes.
on February 6, 2014
I am unable to get this chili powder where I live and was thrilled to find it on Amazon. Previously, my relatives send this to me. I originally go this in Cincinnati, Ohio. In my opinion, this is the best chili powder on the market.
on December 31, 2012
My grandma and mom used this awesome chili powder. Back in the 1940's to 1990's it was called Frank's. But it's still the best chili powder you can buy! When I moved to Florida I had to have family and friends mail it to me. I am so glad I can purchase it online now! There was a short time I couldn't get it at all and my chili was not like it should be, now I make killer chili.
on February 15, 2013
This is really the best chili powder I've ever had. I use it mostly when I make chili because it's what my grandmother has always used (though it used to be branded as "Frank's"). One packet is perfect for chili made with 2 lbs of ground meat or to give some extra flavor to vegetarian chili, when making a typical 2 quart recipe.
on August 25, 2017
Excellent chili powder we have been using this for 50 years !
on January 19, 2017
A pack of this with your own concoction makes some killer chili!
on March 10, 2016
I always like this chili powder. I was hoping that the packets would be a little larger, but other than that.... Satisfied!
on February 5, 2016
I have used this Chile powder a long time and my daddy used it before me but it was called Frank's
Best Chile powder ever.
on January 3, 2017
Always buy this for my son in another state.
on February 21, 2017
Unfortunately it is way to expensive

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.