Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 186 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 234 reviews
on May 16, 2017
This looks just like the original Goodnight Moon that my children and grandchildren grew up with. I sent it along with the English version to my new grandchild in Chile, who will inevitably grow up at least partly bilingual. She's only five months old, but tiny ones like bedtime stories even at that age.
on April 18, 2017
Gets you started in the language, until you do progress...Nice story, with some errors, but it's nice to know that you've actually come far enough along to recognize/correct the errors. And the principle of the story is kind of nice. Gets you started in the language, until you do progress...
on March 15, 2012
I don't always love the illustrations on this book (which tend to run a bit small) but I do love the way it lends itself to the bedtime ritual with its rhymes and repeated good nights. That said, the Spanish version is just ok. Some of the words are not what I would use (in Mexican spanish) and it tends to choose words that are longer and harder for my toddler to say and remember. Other fun phrases (like the mommy rabbit saying "shhh!"in her chair) are completely removed and replaced with something less appropriate (such as "the little old lady sitting quietly in her chair").
Since we have both versions, we make our own translations but it's a bit disappointing.
on September 21, 2017
Even without the rhymes (because the translation makes that hard), this is a wonderful book.
on March 30, 2017
Bought for my grandson and he loved it.
on May 12, 2017
Yes, given to my granddaughter in English and Spanish.
on February 24, 2014
My 2.5 year old bilingual daughter loves this book! It was one of the first books I bought for her, and when we lost it, I had to buy her a second copy. It has made her love the moon even more than she already does, so much so that she makes me take her to the window in her room after we turn out the lights so that we can say good night to the moon and anything else we see. =0)

I try to buy my daughter mostly books in spanish to reinforce the language, so I've bought SO many here on Amazon, and this is definitely one of our faves (along with El Camioncito Azul, La Oruga Muy Hambrienta, and La Araña Muy Ocupada).
on March 14, 2017