- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches ; 1.28 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0011ZW4S4
- Item model number: Original MFL Headwear
- Average Customer Review: 564 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #28,210 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Buff Original Headwear
|Price:||+ $5.55 shipping|
|You Save:||$3.12 (14%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% microfiber polyester
- Wearable 12+ ways
- 100% seamless construction
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- Polygiene fabric treatment helps control odors
- One size fits most adults
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Seamless, multifunctional headwear was first established with the all-season Original Buff. It's the most versatile, simple and effective article of technical clothing you can own. Made from seamless 100% microfiber, not only is Original Buff durable, it's breathable, wicks moisture and dries quickly too.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
564 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Many of the other colors look whitish on the inside. I wish the company would indicate what the inside of each BUFF looks like so one knows what one is getting. If you are going to wear the buff as a hat or head covering this isn't an issue...
By that I mean it doesn't stay put. I don't know how everyone is saying it stays so well cuz mine sure doesn't. It's not like putting it on is complicated so I don't see how it'd be user error.
Then, to top off my disappointment, the ends are completely unfinished like they were just cut off, and the underside is blank.
I can't say I've ever been THIS disappointed in a product.
So I got the cheapest color they had since I actually liked it. I must say that this was the greatest purchase I have ever made. The Buff does not slide off of my head when I do yoga and even stays put as I practice doing inversions. I will definitely buy another one for myself and will buy one as a gift for my mom.
The fabric is elastic and can fit any sized head and absorbs sweat so that I don't have any running into my eyes. Its very long, but I do like it. I have worn it scrunched up as a head band and people have complimented me on it. it doesn't look bulky even though its scrunched up. It doesn't fit too tight as a headband so it should not cause headaches.
It actually is seamless so your hair should not snag either. I wear it with glasses and it fits the legs of my glasses in comfortably and keeps my glasses in place while I do yoga.