Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Buff Original Headband
|Price:||$19.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. FREE Returns. Details & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% microfiber polyester
- Wearable 12+ ways
- 100% seamless construction
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- Polygiene fabric treatment helps control odors
- One size fits most adults
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Fabric Type||100% microfiber polyester|
|Package Height||0.87 x 9.45 x 12.99 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.09 pounds|
Now you can change your mind AND your headwear with the Original Buff! Versatile and multifunctional, the Original Buff morphs into a multitude of different garments in seconds, so you can be ready for any activity, in any weather. Seamless 100% microfiber fabric manages moisture, breathes well and dries quickly for cooling comfort in the summer and thermal warmth in the winter. A must-have accessory for all your outdoor activities.
- The most versatile head and neckwear on the planet
- 12+ Ways to Wear:
- Do Rag
- Soft, breathable 100% microfiber polyester
- 100% seamless
- Polygiene Active Odor Control
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, CoolMax Extreme Performance fabric
- Thermal protection from cold and wind
- Comfortable and lightweight with 95% UV protection
- 2-way lateral stretch
- One size fits all adults
Color: Cashmere Kaky
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Now I wear it to bed at night to keep my hair out of my face and I pull it over my eyes like an eyemask to keep out ambient light so I can fall asleep. It's also great for wearing pretty much any and all the time, I expect it will be useful this winter to pull over my ears and face while walking through the cold!
Ladies (and gents too) this is EXACTLY what you have been looking for!