Buffalo Dualie 500 GB USB 2.0 & FW400/800 Portable Hard Drive with iPhone/iPod Dock (black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual dock allows you to simultaneously sync and charge your docked iPhone or iPod with iTunes while you back up your computer or store digital assets
- Lessen cable clutter, increase your available work space, and conserve USB connections by freeing up 3 USB ports on your Mac or PC
- Premium quality, Compact design, Brushed-aluminum and black soft-touch finish is aesthetically pleasing
- Hard drive pre-formatted for Mac and Time Machine support; comes with all necessary Windows drivers
- Includes dock adapters for iPhone 3G/3GS, iPod touch 2nd generation, iPod classic 120 GB and iPod nano 4th generation
Customers also shopped for
The Buffalo Dualie is a compact portable hard drive featuring a stylish, contemporary chassis and a bonus desktop docking station with support for Apple iPhone and iPod. Designed for an array of Mac and PC users, Dualie offers 500 GB of storage capacity and multiple connection methods, including USB 2.0 and FireWire 400/800 for fast data transfers. Store, transport and back up thousands of music, movie, photo and data files in one convenient, portable location. Its space-saving design provides 500 GB of external portable storage and a dock connection for your iPod or iPhone, eliminating unnecessary cables and clutter from your workspace. With the bonus docking station, Dualie allows you to sync and charge your iPhone or iPod, connect the hard drive to your computer for additional storage or backup and attach two additional USB devices over a single USB connection on your computer, all from one convenient solution.
Top customer reviews
P.s.: For PC users, go to[...]and format it on a pc to FAT32.
Though I use it for the iPod, I hear that it works well with the iPhones. Yes it did. Upon reformatting my system, this worked well with the Windows, I am pleased that it makes my work space clutter-free. The Firewire 800 interface that came along with my Dualie was not useful when my drive was docked.