Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Blue Buffalo Freedom Grain-Free Chicken Dry Recipe for Dog, Adult
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$15.00 (38%)|
- 11 lb bag
- And to help support the special needs of smaller dogs, BLUE Freedom for Small Breed Dogs is made with increased protein and carboyhdrates to meet higher energy needs.
- Made in the USA
- Love them like family, feed them like family
- High-quality protein and quality carbohydrates to meet higher energy requirements
- The optimal balance of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Unique "small-bite" kibble is the perfect size for smaller mouths and the ideal shape to promote tartar removal
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Flavor Name: Adult Chicken Recipe Small Breed Grain Free | Size: 11 lb
From the Manufacturer
|Browse Dry Dog Food||Browse Treats||Browse Wet Dog Food|
|Browse Other Freedom Products for your Dog||Grain-free dog foods made with the finest natural ingredients and our exclusive antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits||Grain-free treats that are perfect for any meat-loving dog.||Delicious canned dog foods in a 100% grain-free formula|
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Pea Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Turkey Meal, Pea Fiber, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Chicken Flavor, Alfalfa Meal, Potato Starch, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Dried Chicory Root, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product
Feed 1/4 to 1/2 cup daily to dogs weighing up to 5 pounds; feed 1/2 to 1 cup daily to dogs weighing 6 to 10 pounds; feed 1 to 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 11 to 15 pounds; feed 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 16 to 20 pounds; feed 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 21 to 25 pounds; feed 1-3/4 to 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 26 to 30 pounds. Feed the recommended amount in 1 meal per day, using a standard 8-oz measuring cup; Individual dog's feeding requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level; adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Blue Buffalo Freedom Adult Small Breed Chicken Recipe Grain Free 11 lb
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Size||11 lb||15 lb||11 lb||10 lb|
|Flavor||Adult Chicken Recipe Small Breed Grain Free||Small Breed Chicken and Brown Rice||Small Breed Chicken Formula Grain Free||Rocky Mountain Small Breed Red Meat Grain Free|
|Dimensions||19.5 inches x 13 inches x 13 inches||3.75 inches x 20 inches x 13.25 inches||19.5 inches x 13 inches x 4 inches||4 inches x 5 inches x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||176 ounces||240 ounces||176 ounces||10 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I then examined the bags. The new-style food suggests that a dog of size 50-70lb should consume 3.5 to 4 cups of food per day, while the old-style food offers a suggestion of 2.5 to 3.25 cups. That means there's 1.5 times as much food in the old bag of the same size and price as the new bag. The caloric differences are 360 Kcal/cup compared to 370 Kcal/cup. Not a huge difference, but one worth noticing.
I'm sending this bag back, and it looks like I may need to find a new brand to feed to my dog.
Luckily, our dogs' refusal to eat probably avoided significant health issues. We switched to Nutro and all of the issues disappeared within a week. Sorry Blue Buffalo, one bad experience is all you get. We will never feed your food to our pets again. Never.
first few days, my dog used to spit out his new kibbles but after a week, he started to eat only his new kibbles and on REGULAR BASIS. gradually, he got more active, gained weight (now 3.5 lb) and his coat got softer. he now never goes a day without eating and even asks for his kibbles. amazon has the best price. i am so impressed with this brand.
But....Yes here is the but
Over the past 3-4 bags strange things have been going on I have always purchased Freedom Adult Chicken Flavor
1. One bag Adult Freedom Chicken had tiny kibbles almost for small/cat size very very odd I still feed it to him I thought maybe Blue was changing there line. I contacted a Blue rep they said what happens sometimes they might not have replaced the cutter with the adult size and there was the small/cat cutter on for the food.
2. Since the start of 2014 the issues have increased big time. Over the past 4 months 2 out of the 4 bags have had a very odd smell a cross between a "Smelly locker room" or a "Really bad foot odor"... When I smelt it I went back to Petco and there was a Blue Rep on site had her smell the food and she had to step back because of the order she never smelt anything like it. She said write a note to Blue and give them a sample so I did and still nothing in return. Then about a week ago I ordered a bag off of Amazon the same thing!!! The smell wasn't as bad as the first but it was still there!!
In conclusion Blue seems to be a great company overall with the products out there for are furry friends but I will be moving to Wellness Core almost the same as Freedom and I have heard it's better. I can't take a chance of another bad bag of food my dog...
Our animals live for a short time give them food that they will enjoy...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It seems my baby had alergies I didn't know, scratching, lack of energy. Now she's eating the solid and soft food, no more scratching, energy is back, she's back to her old sweet... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Dog seems to love it, but she gets gas like mad.
7.18.16 - The Vet gave me some probiotics to see if it will help her, once the supply runs out I will update this with... Read more
I have a dog who only seems to tolerate this food. The ingredient list is made of the stuff you want your dog to eat. He always eats his whole bowl.Published 8 days ago by Katelyn