Buffalo Stainless Steel 32-Quart Pressure Cooker [Commercial series]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exclusively made from BUFFALO Clad, its thermal conductivity is faster and more even than conventional stainless steel cookware
- Pressure indication valve, relieve pressure easily/ Emergency pressure relief safety device
- German gear with mortise and tenon joint design, simple switch, safe, durable and easy cleaning
- Buffalo Pressure Cooker also manage to obtain ISO 9001 : 2000 and Safety Goods (SG) Certificate from Japan.
- Tips: 12-Quart, 15-Quart, 21-Quart are for family use; 21-Quart, 32-Quart are for commercial use.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||18.5 x 18.75 x 18 in||15 x 16 x 17 in||15.39 x 19.33 x 16.26 in||14.25 x 14.5 x 13.38 in||10.4 x 14.5 x 11.4 in||14 x 17 x 17 in|
|Item Weight||17.63 lbs||20 lbs||14.77 lbs||11.25 lbs||10 lbs||14.5 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||18-10 Steel||Aluminum|
|Size||32 Quart||21.5 qt||22-Quart||20 qt||8-Quart||22-Quart|
Buffalo Clad quick pots conduct heat evenly to cook food quickly. In just 8 to 10 minutes, you can make delicious dishes, such as stewed pork knuckles, stewed beef briskets, steamed dumplings, vegetables, desserts, and more. Not only will you save energy and money, but you will also save valuable time. Unique Buffalo stainless steel technology conducts heat faster and more evenly than other stainless steels. Buffalo Pressure Cooker, unlike any other brands, consist of safety features that always keep you safe and comfortable through out your cooking process. Removable gaskets, hygienic, easy-to-clean and convenient maintenance. Suitable for use on gas stove, electric stove, induction cooker and ceramics furnace
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is a 15 LITER unit (see photo). That means it is a 15.85 quart unit. Fine by me.
2. It has a fill line about 2/3 of the way up the side. If you are making something liquid (such as a soup) you cannot put 15 liters of liquid in it, only about 10 or 11. But that is true of all pressure cookers, you must fill them only about 2/3 full for safety.
I purchased the 32-Quart pressure cooker in order to make large quantities of nutrient dense chicken bone broth at one time. That way I could use the broth to add collagen, protein, and nutrients to chili, soups, or anything most people would cook water in.
I purchased a pressure cooker because it preserves more nutrients in the finished product than any other method available in my kitchen. I reviewed online studies to see that the nutrient content of a 24 or 48 hour slow simmered broth can't compare to a 2 hour pressure cooked bone broth (20 minutes to come up to pressure, 70 minutes cooking under pressure, 30 minutes of natural pressure release). I haven't paid for my own nutrient testing yet but my pressure cooker broth is far more gelatinous than my 48 hour slow simmer so I know it's working. I will be paying for lab testing in the future for comparison purposes though.
- You can add about 21 quarts of liquid and the bones of 6 - 4 lb. chickens to get a good, rich stock (this seems to be the right consistency to me)
- 21 quarts is the liquid limit which is about the 2/3 mark
- 32 quarts is big so it takes a little while to build up pressure (around 30 minutes from the time I turn on the pressure cooker usually)
- It's easy to clean. Remove the rubber ring and clean it with a brush, wash top and bottom of lid and use the poking tool to clean the vent holes quickly, and then clean the base
- The lid is supposed to be stored upside down on top of the pressure cooker for some reason so your lid is exposed to open air, if you care
- There is a max line for dry beans about 1/3 of the way up the pot
- There is a max line for liquids 2/3 of the way up the pot. Both lines are laser etched and sometimes hard to see until you find the right angle
I never used a pressure cooker before I purchased this one. Making a 48 hour meal in 2 hours feels like cheating and I always thought there was no shortcut to flavor development and, more importantly in my eyes, obtaining the highest possible nutrient density in my food. Well, I was wrong. This thing is awesome!
I've made the following so far and everything turned out wonderful:
- Cream of chicken soup (blended cashew cream was stirred in to make it thick, rich, and creamy, and increase protein w/o dairy
- Garbanzo beans/chick peas - I cooked the beans under pressure for 14 minutes and they were perfect. Probably would've taken 2 hours at simmer
- 2 - 5 lb. bone-in Leg of Lamb roasts - seared on a charcoal BBQ with plum wood for 5 minutes on each side, then placed in the pressure cooker for 75 minutes. The finished roasts were incredibly flavorful, delicate and tender, and could be shred with a fork with one hand. 15 more minutes under pressure and it would've fallen apart which some people love but it turned out exactly as I wanted with very little effort. However, 10 lbs. in this pressure cooker leaves it looking quite empty! I need to buy a 12 or 15 qt cooker for things like this so I don't have to wash a massive pressure cooker after cooking something so small.
This was a great buy and makes preparing large amounts of food very easy and efficient. My freezer is full of soup, chili, cooked pasture-raised chicken meat, all frozen in vacuum sealed mason jars and it took very little effort. If I don't have leftovers to take for lunch, I just grab a jar out of the freezer and go.
I am very pleased with the quality of this pressure cooker, Highly recommended. Overall a great product! I was provided this product at a discounted price for testing and review purposes and was asked only to give my honest and unbiased review. My opinion is based only on my own personal experiences with the product.