Nail Files and Buffer, TsMADDTs Professional Manicure Tools Kit Rectangular Art Care Buffer Block Tools 100/180 Grit 12Pcs/Pa
- 【Diy yourself freely as like at salon】 - Professional nail file and buffer set,they have rough grit that can sand down the large ridges in your nails,it also helps get the glue off,will be save money from nail's shop. Also can used for your pet.
- 【Nail manicure tool set】- 6 pieces nail files and 6 pieces buffer sanding block; Size: the nail buffer block is 3.74 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches/ 9.6 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm, the nail file is 7.01 x 0.79 x 0.16 inches/ 17.8 x 2 x 0.4 cm
- 【Double sided emery boards】- file and rough up the hard fingernails and toe nails in 100 grit, and use 180 grit smooths up your nail edge with refined shape
- 【Multiple usages】- these tools are suitable for fingernails, toenails, natural nails, acrylic nails and false nails, fit for girls or women who like nail art
- 【100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】- If you have any question about our product,we will give you no reason return and refund
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Professional Nail Files 100 180 Grit Double Sided Black Washable & 4 Ways Nail Buffer Block
6pcs Nail Files 100/180 Grit
6pcs Nail Buffer Block 120 Grit
Perfect Nails Every time
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.01 x 0.75 x 0.16 inches; 2.57 Ounces
- UPC : 616010011662
- Manufacturer : TsMADDTs
- ASIN : B07FQMXB55
Best Sellers Rank:
#227 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1 in Nail Files & Buffers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The buffer is a plus for me as well; I can hold it firmly while caring for his toenails and my hands won't cramp up afterwards. Now, we'll see how they last!
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.