Buffy the Vampire Slayer Conversations with Dead People Board
|Price:||$174.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 17.62" by 12" board
- Includes an instruction sheet featuring all new comic panels
- Includes pressed board planchette
- Follow in the footsteps of Willow and the Sunnydale gang
- Game board for entertainment purposes only
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
*Some responses to previous Reviewers:
1st - When a Planchette's legs need to be reattached, if that will forever ruin your enjoyment, return it - or sell it honestly on ebay. I know it will snagged-up pronto.
2nd - I don't get the rubber on the Planchette's feet. Did you buy it 2nd hand? It can be easily remedied with stick-on, or lightly-glued circles of felt.
3rd - There are numerous out-of-print cardboard Talking Boards that sell for over $100 s they are considered collectables or desired by users.
I'm not saying these things to berate any reviewers - but in hopes of being helpful.
I find the Board quite beautiful - and the Comix-style instructions are delightful. The Planchette is
smooth-moving, and one the most beautiful I've ever enjoyed.
As a fan of the BTVS television series, this Board is quite charming, but it's the classy visual simplicity that most rings my psychic bell.
**> Now, this is for Vicki:
- A couple ideas to help "jumpstart" your success:
1. Use waxed paper to very lightly rub over the Board's surface - this will make the Planchette move more freely.
2. Sit back and relax. It takes a kind of "seperate observer" consciousness to let go of the heaviness of success or "failure"
3. Move the Planchette in slow, clockwise circles &/or spirals, using the LIGHTEST of touch - light as a feather.
4. After a few minutes, slow down, and ask aloud " Is there amyone there/here?"
5. If you feel a tugging or pushning - in your hand &/or elbows especially let that impulse be your guide to movement.
6.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It doesn't work or at least I can't work it. I Just sit there for hours and nothing happens... tried to work it at least 4 times and still nothing happens any timePublished on April 26, 2012 by Vicky
Ah, I don't know how to explain this one. You'll have to try it out. Not for the faint of heart!Published on April 24, 2012 by Juan Valdez
Ouija Boards are a great way to introduce your child to the occult. These boards really work! Contact demonic and satanic spirits. Read morePublished on February 6, 2010 by John Shepherd
There is a design FAULT with this board. Instead of the planchette having 'felt' on the legs, mine had 'Rubber' to prevent it moving! Read morePublished on April 8, 2009 by jon de bolt