Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on November 8, 2015
This product works if you follow the instructions.
(Don't wear sweet scented lotions or deodorants right before using product, wait a little bit for sunscreen to penetrate your skin before putting it on, wash your hands and face after eating etc.)
It will not eliminate all bites but it will protect you from most of them. That's what DETERRENTS do.
on July 27, 2017
Worked Great! Used for a couple hours, and stored for later use. Took back out and still worked against the mosquitos.
on June 23, 2015
Successful in keeping Mosquitos away from my daughter. Mosquitoes are attracted to her. I would definitely recommend more protection for when there is a high volume of mosquitoes.
on March 27, 2015
This product really works.
on March 29, 2015
Best in the business!
on April 15, 2014
These bracelets are just okay. I didn't notice any big difference in keeping the bugs away but appreciated whatever help they gave me. I'd rather use a bracelet like this than a rub-on spray or these "fan" repellants.
on February 26, 2015
My crew loves these !!!!!
on August 6, 2012
I wore these bracelets out camping since mosquitoes generally try to eat me alive. The first evening it worked fine. No bites, and the bugs generally stayed away. The second day/evening there were more mosquitoes around and it was clear the bracelet wasn't working so I had to resort to chemical bug spray. I would say these are good for low insect areas, but not much if the insect count is moderate to high.
on October 20, 2014
This product is simple to use and very effective against bug bites. I have used all the sprays and home remedies to no avail. When I wear this bracelet I do not get bitten. It has been a huge blessing to me as I seem to draw bugs. I have had 50 bites at one time just on my legs. I highly recommend this product
on August 19, 2013
We got these at the recommendation of a friend and they seem to work. We have been bug bite free for the summer with just wearing these. They seem to smell less as the summer goes on and I worry they may not work as well. But so far we have all stayed bite free without any harsh sprays.