- File Size: 205 KB
- Print Length: 59 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 27, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0086RQFVC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,162,845 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Bug Out Bag Book - Create a Personalized Emergency Gear Kit Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The introduction explains what sort of disasters may occour. It lists a series of common natural disasters such as tornados, hurricanes and earthquakes. It then lists less common disasters, such as war and radiation.
The book then goes through a list of things suitable for your Bug Out Bag, starting with the bag itself. It does go into why you might want things, asking for example if you need medication such as that for diabetes. What I liked about this book is that it does not insist you buy brand new and top of the line. It suggests used military gear would be fine.
The book explains that you will need water, food, shelter, fire, sleeping implements, clothing, tools you might need, how to use them and why. It explains use of tents, and tarps as shelter.
Towards the back of the book is a section on Bugging Out and Bugging in, that is, leaving your home, or staying. There is also some really useful tips and suggestions on practical things like cycling your supplies. Finally, there is a really great list of suggested Bug Out Bag items. And it is referenced!
I like this one. As I said I got it for free. It is useful, and a heck of a lot better than the previous BOBB I just reviewed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is not to wallpaper your library.
it is to use practically.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Reference
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Instructional
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoors & Nature > Hiking & Camping > Instructional