- Paperback: 133 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (December 17, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484233263
- ISBN-13: 978-1484233269
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,797,527 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Have one to sell?
Build Android-Based Smart Applications: Using Rules Engines, NLP and Automation Frameworks Paperback – December 17, 2017
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
From the Back Cover
Build smart applications using cutting-edge technologies such as rules engines, code automation frameworks, and natural language processing (NLP). This book provides step-by-step instructions on how to port nine rules engines (CLIPS, JRuleEngine, DTRules, Zilonis, TermWare, Roolie, OpenRules, JxBRE, and JEOPS) to the Android platform. You’ll learn how to use each rules engine to build a smart application with sample code snippets so that you can get started with programming smart applications immediately. Build Android-Based Smart Applicationsalso describes porting issues with other popular rules engines (Drools, JLisa, Take, and Jess).
This book is a step-by-step guide on how to generate a working smart application from requirement specifications. It concludes by showing you how to generate a smart application from unstructured knowledge using the Stanford POS (Part of Speech) tagger NLP framework.
- Evaluate the available rules engines to see which rules engine is best to use for building smart applications
- Build smart applications using rules engines
- Create a smart application using NLP
- Automatically generate smart application from requirement specifications
About the Author
Chinmoy Mukherjee has been in software industry for past 17 years in India, Canada, Australia and in the USA. He has written more than 100k lines of code, while working for several companies (Motorola, HP, Infineon, Cisco, etc.).
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more about Amazon Giveaway
This item: Build Android-Based Smart Applications: Using Rules Engines, NLP and Automation Frameworks