- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004B9U5TC
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #291,037 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Build Your Ghillie Suit with Our Woodland Camo Yarn Kit
|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Waterproof, odorless and non-allergenic fibers
- Needs 3 lbs. for a complete suit
- Multi color
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This one-pound package of Ghillie Suit yarn is great for building your own ghillie suit, blind, or weapons cover. It includes heavy-duty synthetic yarns -- just like we use to build our suits -- in brown, light olive, foliage, olive drab, desert tan, dark green and black. The thick synthetic yarn will not absorb water, is fire retardant, odorless and non-allergenic.
Buy one pound for repairs or small projects. Or save when you buy a three pack, enough for a complete suit.
Top customer reviews
BUT: The picture shows 7 nicely separated colors in individual color skeins.
That is NOT how you receive it. You get one big long bag of all colors, looks mostly green.
I had intended to pick, mix and match the colors and sew additional on my existing ghillie to match my area and cover gaps and where I have worn things down. It would be nearly impossible to pull individual threads out of this and then batch them. I will end up making the base for my son's ghillie instead of improving mine.