Build It Yourself Wilton Gingerbread House Decorating Kit
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Gingerbread is pre-baked and ready to assemble. Includes 6 gingerbread house panels
- Includes: Mini multi-colored candy and sugared gumdrops, green fondant, white and red ready-to-use icing, decorating bag and tip and base
- Also includes a helpful instruction sheet, plus you’ll get access to friendly, easy to follow decorating instructions online
- For best results, assemble gingerbread 3 to 4 hours ahead of decorating to allow time to dry
- Assembled house measures approximately 5.25 in. wide x 5.75 in. deep x 4.5 in. high
- Contains: wheat. Made on equipment that also processes egg, milk and soy. Made in a facility that also processes tree nuts
- Mini sugared gumdrops made in Brazil. Remainder of contents made in Canada
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Wilton Gingerbread House Decorating Kits
Build it Yourself or Ready to Decorate
Want to get in a festive mood fast? Decorate a gingerbread house with the kids or a few friends. Put on your favorite Christmas movie or turn up your favorite Christmastime tunes, then create your own one-of-a-kind holiday gingerbread house with one of our unique Build It Yourself or Ready to Decorate kits from Wilton. There’s no limit to your imagination and how you decorate your house; you can just do a little or go all out. Get in on the fun this season with Wilton gingerbread house kits and make memories that family and friends will remember long after the holidays are over.
Some of Our Favorite Gingerbread Tips and Tricks
1. Decorate your gingerbread house panels before assembling; let decorations dry completely before putting together
2. Round candy wafers or square gum pieces make great shingles for the roof of your house
3. Roll out gum drops or gummy candies and cut to create stained glass windows, attach with royal icing
4. Items already in your pantry like cereal, pretzels, crackers and ice cream cones can also be used to decorate houses
5. Use green buttercream icing in a decorating bag with a star tip to pipe trees around the sides of your house
Gingerbread House Inspo
Gingerbread House Decorating Party
Here's a fun holiday idea – get your friends together, a few pre-assembled gingerbread houses from Wilton and have a decorating party! Hand out some hot cocoa, give everyone a decorating bag filled with snow-white icing, and get started. Use a muffin pan to hold brightly-colored candies, marshmallows, gum drops, sprinkles and candy canes for easy access. All your partygoers will want to get in on a little friendly competition, and the prize will go to whoever was able to make the most creative house without eating all the candy.
A Main Street Holiday Centerpiece
What's better than a gingerbread house? A whole village of them. Build a centerpiece for your holiday table using Wilton's Mini Gingerbread Village Decorating Kit. With pre-baked panels for four unique cottages, you're ready to start construction. Once finished, decorate your village in festive designs using the red and white ready-to-use icing, three different types of candies and confetti sprinkles. Now you're ready for a stroll down your Main Street of Sweet.
A House That's a Sweet Treat You Can Eat
You know kids will be up for any activity that includes eating and playing with cookies, frosting and candies. Getting them to help you decorate gingerbread houses for the holidays is basically a no-brainer. Wilton gingerbread house kits are a great way to take some time out during the hustle and bustle of the holidays to make memories. It’s a fun and festive family tradition that children will be able to carry with them into adulthood and share with their own kids someday. So grab a kit, your kids, and get decorating!
Start a new holiday tradition by gathering the family to decorate a festive gingerbread house together. This kit comes with pre-baked gingerbread to save time. Plus, it includes everything you need to decorate your gingerbread house after you assemble it--two types of colorful candy, green fondant, white and red icing, decorating bag and tip, plus easy to follow instructions!