Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on April 26, 2017
Great Job!
on March 23, 2016
It could be more comprehensive. Unfortunately, It doesn't cover most of the code related subjects.
on March 3, 2016
Great information and easy to understand
on August 29, 2015
Product received as advertised
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2015
Good reinforcement of the Code, would be great for someone starting out.
on May 17, 2015
Good book, nice pics and easy to understand wording.
on March 16, 2015
good book
on July 21, 2014
Francis D K Ching is one of the best architecture and construction writers/teachers around.
If you are an architect, engineer, or contractor and do not have this book for use
in your profession you are missing a lot of information.
It is easy to read and learn from, no more 2D drawings, the drawings are isometric or 3D.
Why we even started drawing in 2D is a mystery to me as an architect.
3D is the way to go and all of the details are shown clearly and understandable.
Get out there and get your copy NOW......
(this is not an advertisement just someone who has used copies in my architectural business and teaching)
on June 20, 2014
I had purchased this book as a requirement for a graduate school course. I ended up keeping the book after the class because it's a great reference in the work field and I use it on a daily basis to look up codes and regulations on the job. If you are in the architectural field or design this is a good book to have around.
on January 22, 2014
They had good rating is why i purchased. I purchased book last week for a class i had this week.Due to be delivered around today. I only noticed i was not receiving book cause i was notified i was receiving a refund in future. After researching i found a message saying book was damaged and returned in shipping and we do not have another copy. The refund has not hit my card and i paid out of pocket. I don't have additional funds to go elsewhere and i have no book for my class. Business world today just don't take care of business like they used too. I should have went to bookstore instead of here. Up a creek without a paddle cause i choose amazon and this seller.