- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Charles River Media; 1 edition (December 19, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1584506695
- ISBN-13: 978-1584506690
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,312,118 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Building Content Type Solutions in SharePoint 2007 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured IT certification guides sponsored by Pearson. Learn more.
About the Author
David Gerhardt manages a team at 3Sharp that develops out-of-the-box and custom solutions for clients using Microsoft SharePoint offerings and Office System client applications. He has more than 12 years of consulting experience and especially enjoys XML-related technologies. He has written articles for the MSDN Library and Windows IT Pro magazine and has a blog site at http://blogs.3sharp.com/davidg.
Kevin Martin manages a development team at 3Sharp that creates custom solutions for clients using Microsoft SharePoint offerings and Office System client applications. He has more than 20 years experience in the industry.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?