- File Size: 931 KB
- Print Length: 200 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1497543592
- Publication Date: April 3, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JH41NEW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,670,878 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $4.00 (57%)
Building Dad: Journal Of A New Father Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
The author does a great job conveying what is important to a new Dad, but keeps it interesting with humor. I would recommend this book for anyone who wants an easy read full of laughs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If there was a class that men should take before becoming a father, this should be required reading. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Frank Percacciante
If you are looking for a book that any mom or dad can relate to.....this is YOUR book! Hilarious and insightful and so much like what we have all dealt with or felt at one time or... Read morePublished on May 30, 2014 by heather kelly
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Parenting & Families
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Parenting & Families
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood