- File Size: 1638 KB
- Print Length: 30 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Radar; 1 edition (September 15, 2011)
- Publication Date: September 15, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005O4U3ZE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,452 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Building Data Science Teams Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I cant say that I was impressed so I can only give a rating of 3.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I hadn't read data guys' books before I read this book. As a beginner data analyst in a company. This isn't only a good guide for work and but also for learning DS.Published 1 month ago by Yang Seung hoon
Such an important topic and not a lot of credible sources available. Glad I found this book. Short read with great insights.Published 5 months ago by Zazu
An informative detailed and very helpful readable book.
I recommend it for anyone wants to start building a Data Science team to read and get inspired.
Very quick read. Covers topics succinctly and practically. I found it useful and interesting.Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer
DJ did a great work putting this piece together. He was concise, direct and straight to the point. His examples are out of this world but very practicalPublished 20 months ago by olatunji badru
Concise and inspiring. It's a good introduction to Data Science and how it can be applied to many (all) companies.Published 20 months ago by Javier Abadía Miranda
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases & Big Data > Data Mining
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases & Big Data > Data Modeling & Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases & Big Data > Data Processing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology