- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (October 10, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 197831308X
- ISBN-13: 978-1978313088
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,034,547 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Building Martin-style Acoustic Guitar Kits: A Completely Illustrated Guitar Building Manual Paperback – Illustrated, October 10, 2017
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
I've done big corporate systems analysis, been a dish washer, worked grunt construction jobs, sold real estate, worked 7-Eleven graveyard, and more. I've written for national magazines and been a writer all my life, but the thing that has given me the most pleasure is building guitars and playing them. It is incredibly satisfying to play an instrument that you built yourself! You should hear the Brazilian Rosewood/Coastal Redwood kit I just finished. It is sublime ... yours can be, too!
Related Video Shorts (0)
Be the first videoYour name here
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|