- File Size: 3384 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: AdSense Flippers; 1.21 edition (April 17, 2012)
- Publication Date: April 17, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008D4W8F0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #705,215 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Building A Niche Site Empire Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
While I am not looking to build the number of niche sites the authors suggest, the tips in this book are up-to-date, and the resources they recommend are extremely useful to building niche sites, as well as authority sites.
I'd recommend reading this book on a computer at least once, because it is filled with links to resources, documents, and videos, many of which are inaccessible via my Kindle Fire. The guide isn't that long, so I plan on reading it at least two more times and applying the strategies to my own niche and authority sites.
They go over some of the methods they use in getting their adsense sites listed on the front page of Google organic search results. There's a pattern they follow for creating unique content on all of their websites that's pretty straight forward and easy to Incorporate into your own endeavors.
The authors cover which aspects of the research and development phases can be outsourced. That is something that I had never considered in the past because I (ignorantly) assumed that the price of doing something like that would be prohibitive. Of course, you can do all of the work yourself and on a small scale that would be the way to go but if you're making multiple sites regularly then outsourcing may be a better option and is surprisingly affordable.
For you to actually be successful and replicate the success of the authors using their formula, you'll be working with generating sites in bulk. Essentially they lay out a blue print for finding niches that you can target, building sites around those niches that land on the first page of Google organic search results, placing adwords on those sites, and then selling the sites down the road once you can prove they are making money. So what you should understand is:
*This is not an overnight get-rich-quick formula. In fact, it's not a get rich formula at all. It's just a make money formula.
* It takes MONTHS for a single site to start turning a profit, if it ever does. This is why you MUST make sites in bulk. This is always the case with made-for-adsense websites and always has been.
* As you have already figured out, you're going to have to invest some time and money into making sites with no guarantee you'll recover those funds.
* The traffic you get is organic - No PPC needed
* Most sites that are set up using their blueprint will generate anywhere between $10 - $100 per month on average in adsense revenue. So again, think BULK, especially when you consider that a good number of the sites you make may not make any money and the ones that do will very likely take 90 days + to generate anything in the way of results.
* The last step of their process is to sell the resulting niche site for around 20x it's average adsense revenue. So if a site they generate pulls in $57.90 in adsense revenue, they will sell it for $1,158.00. When you consider the initial investment, that is a very handsome ROI. If you're selling 50 of these a month or more, then you can do the math on how much that makes. You're probably scared of the idea of trying to do that much work but they have a lot of the work hired out and pretty much on auto pilot though not everything is outsourced. They explain how to find people to hire to do the common tasks so they can focus on researching niche keywords.
Overall their approach is a different one and I can definitely see it working. Ultimately your mileage will vary and you may fail at it miserably. One of the reasons why I gave this book 5 stars is the candidness of the authors. They clearly state up front that their method may not work for you and that you may not make any money off of it. Instead of trying to HYPE-notize (<-- I just invented that word...yep!) you into pulling out your wallet and throwing your hard earned money at them. They also state up front that there are links sprinkled throughout the book that are affiliate links that will earn them money, should you follow those links and end up buying something. Again, not something most eBook authors are going to disclose to their audience even though their audience already knows it.
Another reason I gave this book 5 stars is the spread sheets. Free spreadsheets to help you organize and plan!! Who does that?
What this book does not cover:
* Adsense placement and optimization - If you don't know how to make an adsense website or optimize a website for adsense you're going to need to find another book or resource that teaches you how to do that. This book focuses on finding niches and getting the sites you make ranked so they can actually get targeted organic traffic that will ultimately click on your ads.
* Selling your sites or finding prospective buyers - The final step that ultimately results in profiting from your hard work will be to sell your site(s), but how to go about doing it is not covered. Not really a negative because it's not hard to find info on it.
This is a must read for anyone with any web presence.
All I can say is if you're going to make these types of sites make it worth your time with good quality posts, because Google is just going to penalize you anyway for bringing weak content to the Net.
This is an old review, and modified it, only because the authors got back to me. I only gave it two stars, and now I added a couple more. I updated a couple of stars, and I took out the "Don't buy it" sentence. See replies to review below.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Business > Web Marketing