- Series: Library of Modern Russia (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: I.B. Tauris (March 30, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1784539473
- ISBN-13: 978-1784539474
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 1.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,664,149 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Building Stalinism: The Moscow Canal and the Creation of Soviet Space (Library of Modern Russia)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Cynthia Ruder is an associate professor of Russian studies at the University of Kentucky. She received her Ph.D. from Cornell University and has previously published Making History for Stalin, which focused on the 1933 construction of the Belomor Canal. She has also contributed to peer-reviewed journals and edited collections and was the only non-Russian citizen who participated in the conference to commemorate the 70th anniversary (2007) of the Moscow Canal's opening in 1937.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|