Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by All is Bright STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon September 18, 2009
I originally bought this because we have a local beer shop that sells individual beers from around the world, along with local and hard to find brews. When we go they give us a cardboard 6-pack to fill, which we then usually recycle as soon as we get home. I figured this would be a great alternative and it has been.

It's also been great for heading over to a friends house or going to a BBQ/picnic. Just fill it up with 6 of your favorite cold beverages and you're on your way. I've noticed that they do seem to stay colder in this vs. the cardboard 6-pack, by up to 2 hours in my experience.

I purchased mine in the Brown/Mint color, but I think I might pick up a second one in the Built NY Six Pack Tote, Wood Grain Black just as a back up.
on June 19, 2009
I prefer to buy beer by the case, since it's generally cheaper. That left me without a good option when only wanting to bring a few beers to a friends' house, etc. I had a hard time finding something like this in stores. The tote functions perfectly and looks nice. Since each bottle has an individual "pocket", they don't clink when you're walking or putting in the car. The tote also does a pretty good job of insulating the bottles- as good or better than a coozie. I couldn't be happier with the product.

*Edit* The only problem with these things, is that I constantly leave them over at friend's houses. I've gone through two now.
33 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 16, 2014
This is a handy product, good quality, helps to insulate and cushion, and everyone that sees it wants one.

My only complaint is that the handle holes are a little low, such that your knuckles can rub on the sharp edges of bottle caps when carrying.
on May 29, 2015
I love it. Works as directed, protects bottles , and everyone always asks where i got it from. And the price beat out any version that my local shoprite had too
on June 19, 2015
I'm using this to carry glass baby bottles to and from my child's sitter. It's working beautifully!
on July 27, 2015
I love my NYBUILT six pack holder! Convenient to go to parties with!
on December 26, 2014
Perfect for BYOBs or going to a party. My Father-In-Law loved mine so much, had to get him one for Christmas.
on January 18, 2013
We bought this product for our son in law. I really am impressed by Built products as they are constructed very well. They work as advertised and carry six bottles or cans. Great for days at the beach.
on October 4, 2014
Bought Built NY 6-pk. Tote, black for a friend of mine. He is very satisfied with the product.
on December 22, 2012
This is exactly what I wanted! It seems very durable, light weight and perfect for a man to carry. It took me awhile to find it and leave it to Amazon to have it!