- Save 10% on 50PC Metal Hooks Hanger Clips when you purchase 1 or more 100FT G40 Black Wire String Lights offered by Brightown USA. Enter code 5NFU2KGH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 120 LEDs 20ft Copper Wire String Lights (Warm White) when you purchase 1 or more 100FT G40 Black Wire String Lights offered by Brightown USA. Enter code 7M8U7UCN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 100 Clear Christmas Mini Lights, 2.5" Spacing,White Wire when you purchase 1 or more 100FT G40 Black Wire String Lights offered by Brightown USA. Enter code YGJGDHMZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 48 clear decorating clips when you purchase 1 or more 100FT G40 Black Wire String Lights offered by Brightown USA. Enter code SBDDA3YJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
100Ft G40 Globe String Lights with Clear Bulbs-UL Listed for Indoor/Outdoor Commercial Use, Retro Outdoor String Lights for Patio Backyard Pergola Market Cafe Bistro Garden Porch Umbrella Tents Decks,Black Wire
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 feet long string with 100 clear G40 Bulbs
- Light bulbs have candelabra (E12) socket base.
- 6" lead with male plug, 12" spacing between bulbs. Total Length 100 Feet, NOT connectable
- Commercial Quality & great for indoor / outdoor lighting applications. Great for patios, decks, weddings, tents and parties
- We offer 1-Year quality guarantee. Please contact the seller directly if you have any quality problems.For Bulbs replacement, please search B00R25V92Y
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Brightown USA||Brightown USA||Brightown USA||The Outdoor Lighting Store||Brightown USA||Goothy|
|Color||100Ft Black Wire||25FT Black Wire||Black Wire||Black||A-100FT||100FT BLACK|
|Material Type||—||Plastic, Glass, Copper||Glass||Glass, Rubber, Plastic||Copper, Glass, Plastic||Plastic Copper Glass|
No end-to-end - Indoor & Outdoor Lights Settings
Patio String Lights & Christmas Decorative Lights & Holiday Lights & Umbrella Lights
Commercial Quality String Light Fixture for Indoor / Outdoor Use,Backyards, Gazebos, Gardens, Pergolas, Decks, City Rooftops, Weddings, Bbq, Dinner Parties, Birthday Parties, Gatherings, adding a warm and charming festive accent to your gatherings.
Bulb Count: 100
Bulb Spacing: 12 in.
Diameter of Bulb: 1.5 in.
Bulb & Socket Type: G40 w/ a C7 / E12 base
Lighted Length: 99 ft
Total Length (end to end): 100 ft
Length of segment from plug to 1st bulb: 1/2 ft (6 in.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They do not come assembled, meaning you need to screw in every single light bulb into the string.
Several bulbs did not screw in, so I had two empty spots.
They do NOT have plugs on the ends, so you can not continue the strand to another strand (not that you would need to since the string is 100' long)
One of the bulbs fell out after the lights were all hung. Kind of startled me. (Could have been that it wasn't screwed in properly).
Overall, for the price, it's a good set for being so long.
When they come, the string will be by itself, and then the 100 bulbs are packaged in boxes. The bulb boxes have corrugated cardboard inserts that separate the bulbs, but I was surprised there wasn't bubble wrap or some other kind of protection. However, none of the bulbs were broken, so that was great! I appreciate that the bulbs and string are separate. It took several attempts to get the string exactly how I wanted it, and I'm sure that I would have broken countless bulbs had they been attached. The way they are seems to be the best option of a string of lights this long. And, the bulbs are glass, not plastic.
There is only 1 foot of lead from the end of the cord to the first bulb, so you'll need an extension cord or something. My husband ended up wiring a plug high and ran it to a switch at hand level.
We turn these lights on every evening and enjoy sitting on our patio. They would be fantastic for a party too!
100 bulbs can really add usable light to an area.
This wraps around an outdoor area with a ping pong table and provides barely enough light to play at night.
So we supplement these with the dimmable flood lights.