Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bulk Buy: Caron Simply Soft Party Yarn (3-Pack) Chocolate Sparkle H97PAR-17
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.09. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Price is for 3 skeins of Caron Simply Soft Party Yarn Chocolate Sparkle H97PAR-17 (UPC 035613140171) for a total of 492 yards/9oz (450 meters/255gr) knitting yarn
- Made from 99% acrylic/1% polyester
- Medium Weight #4; also referred to as Aran, Worsted or Afghan weight knitting yarn
- Gauge is 4"=18 stitches on size 8 needles; suggested crochet hook is H8
- Same dyelot for all skeins in bag; hand wash and lay flat to dry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CARON-Simply Soft Party Yarn. A truly festive addition to the Simply Soft family of yarns. The subtle sheen adds that something special, while the softness gives your hands the same touch and feel you've come to expect from Simply Soft. Whether knit or crochet, heirloom or glamorous creation, Simply Soft Party will shine however and wherever you choose to use it! Weight category 4, 99% acrylic/1% polyester, 3oz/85g, 164yd/149.96m. Gauge: 18st x 24r = 4in/10cm on size US8/5mm knitting needles. Recommended crochet hook size H8/5mm. Care: machine wash gentle, tumble dry low. Dyelotted: we are not always able to match dyelots.