Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 17, 2016
I have lots of recipes passed onto me by my mother and my grandmother. The kind of recipes that you want to use over and over again but you don't want anything to ever happen to them. These allow me to protect my recipe cards and know that they will not get ruined while I am cooking. I love that I have something to help me preserve my precious memories and they work great as splash guards that you can then easily wipe clean after.
review imagereview image
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on March 14, 2017
I love these recipe card protectors. This is the second time I have purchased them. When I put a recipe card in a greeting card, I always put it in a protector (nice touch). Great addition in a Christmas card, to share a Christmas recipe (food or beverage).
on May 9, 2017
Works well, but I would have liked a tighter fit. The sleeves are wider than my 4 x 6 recipe cards and won't fit in my recipe box. I have to trim the closed side so that they'll fit. Fortunately, the recipe cards do not fall out, even when I tilt them towards the side. They also feel more comfortable to hold after trimming the sleeves.
on May 7, 2017
Just received these and I immediately tried them with some of the cards I bought. I had no problem opening them (as other reviewers mentioned) and they fit just perfectly.
0Comment|Report abuse
Bought two packages. First one was very difficult to open. Could not find which end to open (it would be helpful if the top layer was a little shorter than the bottom layer so as to find the opening). Had to keep moving the top and bottom layers back and forth and it took a long time to get them to open up due to static electricity holding them together. The second package had NO OPENING. I had to cut the end off (just picked an end) because none of the card covers had an opening to them. I only had eight more recipes to go, but this was a gift for my daughter for Christmas so she is going to have to manually cut the end off the other 40 covers before she can use them. This is a faulty product and I would like it replaced but don't know how to go about getting the replacement to my order.
on April 10, 2017
I'm notorious for picking things up with sticky fingers. Problem solved!
on May 11, 2017
Nice protection for recipe cards.
on November 14, 2017
Excellent for protecting your recipes. Did not have any trouble opening the end to insert the recipe card. Would recommend them for protecting your recipe cards.
on May 20, 2017
love that they had covers for them
on March 16, 2017
A little flimsy. Slightly bigger than a 4x6 recipe card so I have to tape one end closed. That's kind of a pain but they work fine. I'm sure I'll have to replace them over time to protect my recipes cards.