Bulldog Cases Pit Bull shotgun Case
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ballistic Nylon
- 1 ½" total soft padding
- #8 Full-length zipper with pull
- Durable Nylon water-resistant outer shell
- Brushed Tricot, soft scratch-resistant inner lining
- 5/8" Close Cell Padding
- Laminated Tricot Lining
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bulldog Pit Bull – Shotgun Case
Case Shape Accommodates Scoped & Non-Scoped Shotguns – Laminated, Brushed Tricot, Soft Scratch-Resistant Inner Lining – 1 1⁄2” Total Soft Close Cell Soft Padding – #8 Full Length Zipper W/ Pull – Durable Nylon Water-Resistant Outer Shell
- 1 1/2" Total soft padding
- #8 Full-length zipper with pull
- Durable Nylon water-resistant outer Shell
- Laminated, Brushed Tricot, soft scratch-resistant inner lining
- Case Shape Accommodates Scoped & Non-Scoped Shotguns
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Durable Nylon, water-resistant outer shell and Floats.
•Brushed Tricot with soft scratch-resistant inner lining, prevents snagging.
•1 1/2" total soft padding
•Fits Firearms up to 50"
•Exterior size "52 x 7";Interior size 50"x7"
*Full length zipper operates smoothly(opens from bottom to top)
*Stitch quality is excellent
*Has one 1" D-Ring on the top end of case.
Good economy case to protect, store, or transport your investment.
Several of the reviews noted the 50" length AND, 44 inches was not even an option. The case they sent me was even labeled 44 inches on the inside label.
What do I do now?
The quality is at least twice what I would expect for the price. The padding is just the right amount for a range bag and the nylon feels very sturdy.
The zipper feels smooth and zips closed about 1 inch past the butt of the stock so when hung from the plastic loop at the muzzle end its less likely to open. No frills but for $16 I'm pretty stoked.
I uploaded a picture of my M39 in the open bag (pay no attention to the carpet of questionable cleanliness.)
I am so pleased with my purchase:
1) The webbing handles, the zipper, and the thicker outer canvass shell and lining are AT LEAST AS GOOD as my other cases and better than some that were much more expensive. 2) these cases are really, really long. To fit the scopes, I opened the case fully, then folded it back upon its spine, centering the fold 1/2 way between the 2 vertical segments of webbing, with the webbing and the outer shell touching, and the lining "out" and sewed up 3/4" of fabric (under the trigger guard) so then, when the case is zipped up around the gun, it has the same dog-legged bend as the scoped rifle. Fits like a sock, but no effort to zip up, I love the fact that the case is such good protection and yet does not add a lot of space to the gun. (sometimes my trunk is full of them, space is an issue, hard cases are out of the question)
And, since I brought it up, super tall sights arent dumb, they are just sighted in A LOT FARTHER! Shooting as an experience for me can best be quantified with: FUN = force x distance.
Top international reviews
Like, it's pretty hard to screw that up.