|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||168 x 36 x 144 inches|
|Item model number||Deluxe500B|
|Batteries||1 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Deluxe500B|
Bulldog Security Deluxe500B Remote Starter with Keyless Entry, LCD Remote and Bypass Module
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Start your vehicle 1/2 mile away with remote starting or lock and unlock you doors with the keyless entry feature
- Car finder feature finds your vehicle in the parking lot and also has a count down parking timer to remind you when your time is up for parking
- Programmable temperature system allow you to program your vehicle to automatically start the engine whenever the temperature drops below the preprogrammed temperature level
- Interior temp. monitored through the LCD screen & a vibrate mode in which the transmitter will provide a vibration confirmation anytime a function is executed
- System includes the 791 bypass module required on over 90% of the vehicles
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Because they are sold in local stores, auto parts stores and Meijers, I have replaced remotes without shipping.
I have one like this now and am ordering another for my wife's new Lincoln.
The only problem I've had is on my car which I park all summer, the remote eventually drains the battery. Unpluging the connector from the unit solved that problem.
Uses AAA battery so replacement is easy and cheap.
Range is good and they offer wiring diagrams and manuals on the web.
Works as advertised. Have had no issues using all the features. Information provided on their web site is excellent.
1. Most of the output channels are rated to sink 200mA only, so needed to add relays. Higher current output channel would make installation easier.
2. Some of the wires are a bit short.
3. Temperature feedback feature is nice, but would like the ability to locate the temperature sensor away from the RES module.
4. For multiple button operations, such as starting, need to push the button slowly.
Overall, I'm satisfied with the system. Much cheaper than premium brand system, and works equally well.
>>>Long term report<<<
After 9 months of use, I'm adding the following reports and downgrading to 3/5 stars.
A. The FOB is brittle, and chips easily. The battery lid falls off now, and needs to be taped shut.
B. The FOB is overly sensitive to ESD (static electricity). If you place the FOB in your jacket pocket, it will randomly reset.
C. The RES will shutdown and restart the engine randomly. This seems to happen more during the summer.
Update 09/2012: Since original installation 01/2012, which was nine 9 months ago, the door unlock portion of module not functioning properly. Was hard to get through to tech support and then customer service for RMA; but did receive an RMA-. Unit being returned for repair/replacement. who knows what they will do.Read more ›
I have installed 3 Bulldog remote starters before but the instructions on this one are the worst that I have seen yet, I think they were translated from french by a chinese person! you have to read between the lines because they do not make much sense.
The bulldog website has instructions for most vehicles but they were incorrect on 2 of my wires.
The remote occasionally resets itself as if the battery is disconnecting and you hear that chime that occurs when first installing the battery. The unit works for the most part, it starts my truck and locks & unlocks the doors but I could never get the horn chirping or the dome light to function. The dome light is hooked up correctly because it will flash as it should when hitting the panic button but the horn has never functioned, that's fine though because I don't need any horn confirmations.
I think Bulldog has gone down in quality since the other 3 remote starters that I have installed from them, that is probably why the price of this unit has dropped so drastically.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The mechanics work great, the key fob leaves a bit to be desired. I've already replaced it once and now the newest one has the ring broken off. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Angela Bates
The remote is cheap plastic, the key chain fob broke off right away. They want a left arm for a replacement. I purchased the new remote and it worked for awhile, now nothing. Read morePublished 7 months ago by KDO
Nice car alarm, instalation is time consuming and not for beginners but once installed worth every minute. I like all the option that can be added and programed. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Mark M.
Like this product. A kid would be able to install this alarm just reading the manual. Loved it. 4 stars cause came with only one remote, also made of a fragile plastic material.Published 9 months ago by Marlon R.
It works very well and I installed it myself...I don't recommend that however. It wasn't easy to install. Have a professional do it. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Tyler M