Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set
|You Save:||$12.99 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 17-piece high-speed mixing system chops, whips, blends, and more
- Includes power base, 2 blades, 2 cups, 4 mugs, 4 colored comfort lip rings, 2 sealed lids, 2 vented lids, and recipe book
- Durable see-through construction; press down for results in 10 seconds or less
- Microwave- and freezer-safe cups and mugs; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.89||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||shopincaldwell||ProSourceStore||ProSourceStore||Genuine OEM Parts|
The Magic Bullet replaces a food processor, blender, and coffee grinder, yet it occupies only the space of a coffee mug. It stays handy on your countertop for instant meals and snacks. There are no buttons to push. Just load the ingredients into the short cup, the tall cup or one of the four mugs. Twist on the cross or flat blade, place the bullet on the power base, and press down - in seconds, you'll have chopped onions, minced garlic, grated cheese, spaghetti sauce, salsa, soup, chicken salad, smoothies, shakes and more. To heat or chill, simply place the magic bullet cup or mug in the microwave, refrigerator or freezer.
Introducing the Magic Bullet, the personal, versatile countertop magician that works like magic. With the Magic Bullet you can chop, mix, blend, whip, grind and more--all in 10 seconds or less--for the fastest, tastiest meals ever! Everything from chopped onions and grated cheese to pasta sauces and snacks.
17-Piece Set Includes:
- 1 Tall Cup
- 1 Short Cup
- 1 High-Torque Power Base
- 2 Stainless-Steel Blades (Cross & Flat)
- 2 Stay-Fresh Re-Sealable Lids
- 2 Shaker-Steamer Tops
- 4 Party Mugs
- 4 Colored Lip Rings
- 1 10-Second Recipe book
- Uses: Chop, mix, blend, whip grind & more!
- Make: Mousse, sorbet, frozen cocktails & smoothies, ground coffee, frozen coffee, party dips & more!
Tall Cup/Short Cup
- Use to mix, cook & store ingredients; microwave safe
- Use it to blend milkshakes, frozen drinks, smoothies, pancake batter
1 Stainless-Steel Flat Blade
- Grinding, milling, and whipping
1 Stainless-Steel Cross Blade
- Chopping, grating, grinding, blending
2 Stay Fresh Re-Sealable Lids
- Fits bullet cups/party mugs, keeps leftovers fresh
2 Shaker/Steamer Tops:
- Steam foods in microwave, use as shaker top
- Blend & serve drinks in same mug; colored rings help you keep track of drinks
- Contains delicious & healthy recipes for the whole family
- UL Listed
- Base Dimensions: 4.5" Diameter x 6.5" H
- Base Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Wattage Output 250 Watts
- 1-yr limited warranty
- Made in China
Which Magic Bullet Is Right For You?
Nutri Bullet Pro
|Features||The SuperFood Nutrition Extractor||The SuperFood Nutrition Extractor with more power: 900 watts||Does any job in 10 seconds or less!||Make healthy, delicious, all-natural desserts in 10 seconds or less!||Make an entire week's worth of all-natural baby food in just minutes!|
|Uses||Breaks down food to its most absorbable state||Breaks down food to its most absorbable state||Everything from chopped onions and grated cheese to pasta sauces and snacks||Make fresh, healthy, all-natural desserts. Everything from dairy-free, gluten-free, diabetic-friendly, low fat, low sugar, and low calorie.||Make fresh, healthy, all-natural baby food for every stage of baby's development.|
|Lifestyle||The health-conscious will enjoy nutritious beverages made from the natural ingredients they select||Athletes can rejuvenate quickly and efficiently with the powerful 900 watt motor and 2 extractor blades||Busy chefs can rely on its ability to create a wide variety of key ingredients||Hosts will delight in whipping up fresh desserts for dinner parties||New moms will appreciate time saved while creating wholesome foods for their babies|
Top Customer Reviews
I've had this unit for about a month and a half now and am thoroughly surprised at how nice it works. I have made smoothies that not only rival the local juice bars, but the product tastes better and is a snap to make. I have also made personal servings of soup and vegatable smoothies. Making a tuna-egg-mayo spread was blended very nicely and the whole family ate it up in a couple of days. To get this unit to work as it was intended has to do with reading the manual. It states very clearly that there are certain ways to load your mixing cup. In cases where things do not get blended or are stuck at the top of the cup, the instructions tell you to take the blending cup off and to tap it a few times to get all the contents to the bottom. There is no problem in overheating *if you read the manual*. About 90% of the jobs can be done in about 10 seconds or less by using the pulse method. If you continuously blend/chop and leave it on like a regular blender, it will overheat and possibly break the unit. Nothing needs to be processed for more than 30 seconds so this is a moot point. Clean-up is one of the best features of this appliance. Just run the mixing cups and blades under water with a little soap, and you are done. This unit is so easy to use that our family uses it on a daily basis.
As far as the cost is concerned, it may seem a little on the steep end, but the Magic Bullet pays for itself in no time at all. It has many useful features which allow you to use it as a coffee grinder, a chopper, a blender, a smoothie maker, a sandwich spread maker, soup mixer, etc. I have never used a small kitchen appliance as much as I have used the Magic Bullet. The big blender made by -------, which has been sitting on the shelf for many years is now officially retired.
A few minutes of your time in reading the manual will help you dodge any bullets in using the Magic Bullet.
1. After using the magic bullet, could smell the motor burning up.
Having worked with motors in the past, I can put that bad rap to rest. There are two types of electrical motors commonly used in the market today. One is an induction motor. and the other is the brush and commentator motor. Although the induction motor is most commonly used, there are some brush types out there. The burning electrical smell you sensed is common, especially when first using the motor. When first used, the brushes are not worn slightly to perfectly fit against the commentator. Until that happens, the brushes will slightly arc and you will sense an electrical smell but it doesn't take long till they are perfectly fitted to the commentator. After that, the smell will no longer be there. This is normal and is not a problem. It is not a sign of overheating or any damage to the motor.
2. I found an excellent quick way to clean the Bullet. I first spray the blade and inside of the cup to remove larger particles, then I fill the cup about 1/3 full with water and just a drop of soap detergent. Screw the blade lid on firmly and pulse it a few times. Unscrew and rinse and you will have a sparkling clean unit. This will get into areas that otherwise you couldn't possibly reach especially in and around the blade area.
3. I have also found that removing the processed food from the cup is best done with a small rubber spatula as use of a metal object like a knife or fork etc will eventually scratch and mar the plastic.
4. My Magic Bullet came with several replacement rubber gaskets that are used inside the black blade screw on caps. When you have cleaned your unit and you are going to store with blade cap screwed onto the food cup, do not screw the blade cap tightly with the food cup as when it is stored even overnite, the rubber gasket will tend to flatten out and then need replacement.
I always leave mine about a turn loose and you will get a lot more use out the gaskets.
5. When I am making a sandwich spread or anything requiring mayo I wait until I have finished processing the food and then I mix the processed food and mayo in a separate bowl. If you add the mayo before processing, the mayo and the fool is going to stick to the sides and even tapping is not going to loosen it.
6. The instruction book says that you need to occasionally tap the blade/cup unit to free up food to get to the blade. I have personally found that a back and forth shaking motion does a much better job as all the food in usually at the bottom anyway and a few shakes will move it into the blades and wa-la, it works mucho bettro.
7. If you read the instructions and use accordingly, you will find the magic bullet works, (Maybe not excatly like on TV) but I am very pleased with mine. I have also fould that the shorter pulses seem to work best as they don't tend to sling the food out and away from the blade.
8. I tried processing some pecans, mixed a little soy milk and honey and created some great tasting health food.
If you are considering the Magic Bullet, I can just say that it is like anything else, when directions are followed, it will work fine. When I picked up the Base unit, the weight tells me that the motor is plenty big enough to get the job done. A light motor, light duty, a heavy motor, heavy duty. Enjoy
Thanks for your time,
Darryl K Springston
It works wonderfully for soft foods. It is great for making dips, sauces, marinades, salad dressings, tapenades... It is great for blending soft foods, for making emulsions, whipping cream... I have made great hummus in my Magic Bullet, as well as chicken salad. You get the idea.
It also makes an EXCELLENT coffee grinder!
What it does not do is work like a normal food processor, in that it cannot process harder foods. Raw vegetables are a no. Also, forget crushing ice! Those mugs that come with the set are a cute idea, but they are useless. You cannot make a frozen drink with the Magic Bullet because all it does is throw the ice around in circles.
So, If you want a real food processor, do not buy this one. If you want a light-weight and small processor that is great for soft foods and liquids (and grinding coffee beans), then you can't go wrong with the Magic Bullet!