Nutri Bullet NBR-12 12-Piece Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Effortlessly pulverizes fruits, vegetables, superfoods and protein shakes into a delicious, smooth texture
- High-torque power base and 600-watt motor
- Power, patented blade design and cyclonic action combine to extract all nutrients from food helping to achieve the healthiest lifestyle possible
- Includes a power base, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade and 1 emulsifying blade, 2 re-sealable lids, pocket nutritionist and manual with recipes
- More power, more capacity
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||CASTLE (No Tax)||SDNY Intenational||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||WhoIsCamera|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 12.9 x 9 in||14 x 7 x 13 in||13 x 12.87 x 9 in||6 x 6 x 14 in||6.92 x 11.81 x 13.98 in||6 x 6 x 15.5 in|
|Material Type||—||stainless steal, plastic, metal||Aluminum||Plastic||Aluminum||Plastic|
The Nutri Bullet NBR-12 12-Piece Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System by Magic Bullet is portable, safe for kids, easy to use and effortlessly pulverizes fruits, vegetables, superfoods and protein shakes into a delicious, smooth texture. The Nutri-Bullet's power, patented blade design and cyclonic action combine to extract all of the nutrients from your food helping you to achieve the healthiest lifestyle possible today. To get the most out of your life, you need to get the most out of your food.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't see where it says I can use ice, but I have just a bit. If the blade breaks, or any other parts get lost there are replacements on Amazon.
I haven't had a problem, except I do make the mistake of not pressing the cup down, and counter clockwise with enough force. My husband starts it up immediately.
The cups are cool, and I'm getting a second 24oz with the screw-on handle.
The cups and other pars can be put in the dishwasher.
Recommended for just under 24oz and lower of content. Your fruit and other ingredients get pretty smooth.
Green Monster Juice: