A Few Simple Habits Will Get You Fit and Healthy (Even If You Have No Time for Exercise and Don’t Like Diets)
What if you could shed excessive pounds simply by living your life? What if you could forget about ever needing sick leave? Wouldn’t you like to be the Energizer Bunny in your own life, every day?Bulletproof Health and Fitness
is a book for average people who can't suddenly switch to an extreme diet - or don’t want to - and can’t sweat in the gym for 20 hours per week.
Michal Stawicki can do 150+ pushups and 40+ pullups
; he hasn’t been off work sick since July 2013. And, like any ordinary man, he also has a life to live
: a day job, wife and kids, church obligations, a daily 3-4 hour commute and random disasters (a broken furnace, flat tire, delayed trains, children's illnesses...)
In Bulletproof Health and Fitness
, he shares his down-to-earth approach for losing weight, getting and staying fit, and keeping his health optimal. And he shares how you too can unlock a force of incredible energy; the energy you need so badly to face life’s everyday challenges.
In this book you will learn:
- Why getting your body into prime condition is your first step to success
- The single rule which determines whether any workout or diet will be a success
- The biggest mistake people make when trying to get back in shape
- Why targeted habitual actions are the perfect way average people can regain and keep their health
- The only four elements you must look after to maintain your stamina
- Why you can eat whatever you want and stay fit
- The three things necessary for getting good sleep
- How even fasting for 120 hours won't kill you.
- How can you exercise less than 15 minutes a day and be able to do 100 consecutive pushups
- Why cardio is usually a waste of time (and how it can become time well invested)
Buy this book NOW and regardless of life’s challenges, you’ll soon enjoy new-found health and fitness.Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!