BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 745 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,317 reviews
on May 2, 2017
Love this stuff. I started using it about 3 weeks ago, as an ingredient in Bulletproof coffee. Perhaps I should start by saying that I have had insomnia and some other health problems for 25+ years that make me feel draggy, foggy and generally crappy pretty much all the time, so I really notice when things help how I feel, and help give me some energy and focus. I've been making coffee the official Bulletproof way, with this Brain Octane Oil and grass fed butter and the actual Bulletproof brand coffee. I definitely notice a sustained lift and clarity when I start my day that way. Of course, the coffee helps with that, too. But I definitely feel better and more focused than with just regular coffee, and I would say overall, I am starting to feel generally more energized and engaged with my life. No kidding. I have been a coffee drinker since I was way too young, so I'm an expert on how that generally makes me feel, and this is very dfferent. The other thing I notice is that my skin feels and looks quite different. I have been constantly applying chap stick and moisturizers for years. All of a sudden, I hardly need chap stick. My fingernails look smoother and are harder. My skin feels velvety. I also started using the Bulletproof Upgraded Collagen Protein at the same time, and I assume that also contributes, but the massive increase in feeling hydrated I would attribute to this oil. One aspect of my health issues is that I have a lot of inflammation, and I notice a big reduction in the symptoms of that. For one thing, I used to have a fair amount of redness in my face. I'm 42 years old, and I had a handsome young man at a club a couple of nights ago tell me that my skin and complexion were gorgeous, that I was glowing. I wasn't wearing makeup on my skin. I dare say I would attribute something that noticeable to using this oil and the collagen protein, compared to how I looked a few weeks ago. I decided to try this stuff for the health benefits, but seeing noticeable physical changes tells me that this product is making other changes that I can't see that are beneficial. The reduction in inflammation is hugely significant to me. I have been on a paleo-like food regimen for about 14 years (which is very similar to anti-inflammatory diets), and have at times put myself on a very difficult anti-inflammatory regimen, and it helps me feel better, but it's difficult, and it hasn't fixed the problems all on its own. I'm a believer. I have been taking this in fairly large quantity, probably 3-4 tbsp a day.
11 comment| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2017
This review is being posted more as a solution to the problems people have expierenced with the plastic bottle. Pouring the recommended Tbsp. Out of the bottle is nearly impossible I bought a stainless steel oil pot. Found it on Amazon for around $10. Equipped with a spout it makes the dosing much easier and being made out of stainless steel takes care of the plastic bottle softening up or leeching plastic into the Oil.
review image review image
VINE VOICEon February 28, 2016
I feel great and I do believe it is helping my peri menopausal brain fog. It really has no taste so I can take a shot of it straight up or put it in my protein shake every morning. I do advise not to take on an empty stomach, may be coincidence but my stomach burned until I ate some food.
on July 22, 2016
Love this stuff. Good quality. But make sure to build up your tolerance weekly. I was running to the bathroom when I used too much too fast. lol
on June 16, 2016
I really can tell a difference when I started taking this. I followed the no more than one tablespoon per day to avoid digestive problems.
on May 19, 2016
Have been using this for several years and will never go back. I love my bulletproof coffee!!
on June 12, 2017
This is great stuff and really helps me keep focused. It's a little pricey but more effective than coconut oil alone.
on August 9, 2017
This is one of the few supplements that I can tell a difference when I use it. My brain really does seem to work better. My husband and father have noticed benefits as well, although 1 friend did not. It is expensive but 3/4 of us think it is worth the cost.
on September 11, 2016
love it. i'm already ketogenic, so ketones are already in my blood and i don't notice a few more. however, i do notice that my brain seems to be working better, more smoothly, and a little faster. there are at least two sides (maybe more) to the non-therapeutic exogenous ketones argument, but my personal experience is good enough that i will keep buying this.
on July 31, 2016
Dunno what would elicit less than 5 stars. Energy goesstraight to the brain and all mitochondria.