Bulls-eye Ghillie Suit - ONE Year Warranty!
|Price:||$79.95 - $87.12|
- Polypropylene thread
- 4 pieces includes storage bag
- Synthetic thread is , Water-repellent, Fire-retardant, Mildew proof, Rot proof
- Non-Allergenic, NO-UV Brighteners
- Jacket, Pants, Hood, Rifle wrap included
- Most Durable suit on the market, Full One Year Guarantee!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
We Start with a lightweight breathable No-See-Um fabric for the garment shell.
This feels smooth to the skin so you can wear a T-shirt underneath.
To keep the suit as light as possible, we sew our light weight synthetic thread directly to the fabric using our PATENDED manufacturing technique that ensures the threads will NOT pull out.
Includes a draw string duffel bag for storage.
Breathable Inner No-See-Um fabric Shell.
Quick Release Snaps.
Elastic Waist and Cuffs.
Pass through pockets so you can reach your clothes underneath.
Inner Camouflage No-See-Um fabric Shell.
Elastic Waist with Adjustable Drawstring.
Snaps on cuffs for easy access.
Pass through pockets.
Full coverage hood with bug liner.
Elastic Band with Synthetic Thread.
Elastic Loop Ends for Easy Attachment.
*Water-proof Synthetic Thread
*Odor-less & Non-allergenic
Size - 4 Piece Adult M/L
Pants Waist - 28" - 42"
Pants length - 40"
Inseam Length of pants - 25"
Jacket length - 26"
Jacket chest - 42"
Size - 4 Piece XL/2XL
Pants Waist - 30" - 48"
Pants length - 41"
Inseam length of pants - 27"
Jacket length - 27"
Jacket Chest - 46"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Now that the 1.5 good things are out of the way, let's go to the bad things.
1. Black does not occur in nature. Yes, there are shadows when you are in the woods, but shadows are not black. I bought the woodland one, and there was a ton of black in it. Black does not make you blend in, but actually stands out. Look at any Marine sniper ghillie suit and tell me how much black is in it . . . none.
2. The material that the actual suit is made out of will shine in the sun. While the picture is fluffed perfectly, when you actually get it, and wear it, there will be gaps. These gaps will allow the material to catch any sunlight and actually shine. This is also when the black really stands out horribly.
3. The hat is nice in the respect that you cold also use it if you were a bee keeper. There is a nice big perfectly square viewing area that is basically the same as a bee helmet. Again, it's just not natural. How many perfect squares do you see in nature? You can try and pull some of the threads over the once again black box viewing area, but it distorts your vision even more.
This suit would be great in a mosquito filled area at night, where all the black can blend in. Or if you want to wear it to a Halloween party. If you plan on using it in daylight hours for hunting, paintball, whatever, only go after targets that are blind. also plan on losing a lot of material. Utter waste of money in my opinion. I bought it for hunting in hot weather and took it out for the first time yesterday. Sucked, sucked, sucked. After noticing how bad the massive amount of black threads showed up, I decided to pull some out. That started a chain reaction of the already poorly attached threads to fall out even easier. Going to contact seller and see what they have to say.