Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on March 19, 2016
This game crashes constantly on my Windows 10 PC, despite meeting the recommended system requirements. I haven't been able to play it for longer than five minutes at a time, and I'm pretty disappointed.
on April 8, 2015
Bully is a really enjoyable game with a great premise and a fun universe. My problems with it lie in the quality of the port. It was originally designed for consoles and the keyboard/mouse controls feel awkward and ill-planned. One can get used to them, but I still found them uncomfortable and inferior to some other Rockstar offerings (GTA IV springs to mind).

Get yourself an Xbox 360 controller and you'll find this a much more enjoyable experience.
on December 9, 2015
Will not run at 1920x1080. Is stretched out well past the end of the screen. Have tried multiple work arounds, but will not work. Crashes often. Only 25 min run time. Thinking may not be able to stand it much longer.

Edit: With the 25 minute run time I've had to start the game over three times(as it crashes). Can't skip cutscenes even if you've seen them four times.

Win 10
i5 4670k
770 GTX
on August 17, 2015
Brings back a lot of memories. Too bad I never got this for the xbox 360. Looks awesome if you install the ENB series and SweetFX. I'm not going to deduct a start just because its an older game. In it's day it was one of the best games on the PS2. People buying this game Know what its all about and it's limitations. Nice to see Rock Star has a bit of a soft spot instead the violent shooter that got them such controversy.
on December 1, 2015
Do not bother buying it. It crashes even after patching it and adjusting the settings. It is a very poor PC port. And no fix is forthcoming from Rock star to help. So it be a huge waste of money
on April 6, 2015
Great game. I binged on this bastard and finally got all those damn rubber bands like I could never do on PS2. The controls can be iffy when you're changing direction while walking/running, pushing you much harder/further than you mean to, but it was at most a minor inconvenience, and from what I hear, the 360 version had the same problem, so no new problems here.
on January 19, 2016
This game is awesome and fun. Most the tasks given are pretty simple, but the story line is fun.
on May 6, 2014
I didn't play Bully when it initially released and all my friends recommended it. I've been wanting to buy for the XBOX 360 but it's still about $20 at retailers. When I saw it here for about $5 I jumped on it. I haven't gotten too much into the game but it is a lot like GTA. I enjoy the class room mini-games that break up the mission structure and give you perks as you pass them.
on June 28, 2017
GREAT BULLY IS MY FAVORITE FIVE OUT OF FIVE RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10
on August 9, 2015
Its a lot of fun, but you can only play it for so long. But you can easily start playing it the next day and have fun. It's a little out dated, and that's manly why I'm saying this, but its defiantly some thing everyone should play

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.