Bully Sticks and Beef Tendons – Healthy Free Range Angus Beef Dog Treats – Gourmet Pet Chews that Dogs Love - Made in the USA
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- WHO'S A GOOD BOY? - Your dog is! And they deserve to be rewarded with our amazing gourmet dog treats! Why choose between one or the other? Our delicious combo pack includes 6-inch bully sticks AND 7 beef tendons. Your furry friend will love you (even more) for these healthy dog chew sticks and tasty Beef Tendons because they will have the best of both worlds in one pouch! Plus, they are good for all size/breeds of dogs. A total catch!
- HEALTHY PETS ARE HAPPY PETS: We have your dog’s best interest in mind, that’s why our long-lasting bully sticks promote clean teeth and strong gums while our beef tendons have chondroitin and glucosamine that help strengthen their joints and cartilages. Help them stay healthy and happy!
- DON'T BE FOOLED BY LOW ODOR BULLY STICKS. Odorless sticks usually include bleach and other harmful chemicals, but ours are free of any additives, hormones, chemicals or preservatives. They also use low quality steer beef which has a lot less nutritional value. Our treats are made with 100% bull pizzle and highest quality free range Angus beef so every treat has the natural smell that dogs love.
- NO MORE LOSING SHOES TO YOUR DOG’S ANXIETY: We know dogs can be anxious sometimes, and we also know that they usually go for our favorite pair of shoes. But don’t fear, keep your shoes intact and your dog happy! These treats are perfect to keep your best bud busy by giving them a healthy and tasty treat to gnaw on.
- IF YOU CONSIDER YOUR DOG PART OF THE FAMILY, DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS: Try the WyldLife Pets difference: The highest quality and best customer service on Amazon. All our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. You have nothing to lose and only your dogs love to gain!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wyldlife Pets Natural Free Range Pet Chews - Keep Your Dog Happy and Healthy
Many dog treats are packed with preservatives and fillers to make the product go further and last longer. Bully sticks and tendons from Wyldlife Pets are made from a single, quality ingredient: premium free range Angus beef.
Supports Canine Health
The Benefits of our Beef Snacks are numerous
* The tendons are chondroitin and glucosamine – promotes healthy cartilage in joints.
* Our mix pack is perfect for any breed or size of dog. Especially deal if you have more than one dog.
* Do you have an anxious dog? Both are snacks are occupational chews that help with anxiety.
* Highest quality lean protein to keep to build muscle and improve and maintain oral health.
* 100% fully digestible unlike rawhide.
* Comes in a resealable bag to lock in the freshness.
Antibiotic and Hormone Free
You won't find any fillers, antibiotics, hormones, chemicals or any additives or preservatives with any of our products
Residues of animal antibiotics and hormones can sometimes be found in dog treats. These chemicals are increasingly associated with antibiotic resistance among our canine pets. WyldLife Pets’ products are free from harmful added hormones and antibiotics. Some bully stick suppliers even use bleech to elimanate the natural smell that dogs love.
Your Dog Will Fo Wyld Over Our Pet Treats
Our bully sticks and tendons mix represents exceptional value to keep your four-legged friends entertained. Each pack contains 15 tasty treats comprising 8 bully sticks and 7 beef tendons.
Bully sticks and tendons have an irresistible aroma and a deeply meaty flavor that dogs just can’t resist, which makes them ideal for use in training. Low in fat and high in protein, our bully sticks and tendons can be used to reward good behavior.
Effective Anxiety Relief
Anxious dogs can be difficult to comfort - often, an effective way to provide relief is through distraction. WyldLife Pets’ hearty and appealing bully sticks and tendons provide a distracting sensory experience for dogs in times of anxiety.
Size: 15 Units (8 Bully Sticks & 7 Beef Tendons) | Color: 1 Pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationPlease ensure your dog has access to plenty of water when chewing on bully sticks and beef tendons . Your pet should always be supervised.
Legal DisclaimerProduct size and shape may vary. Please ensure to read all labels, warnings, and directions before allowing your pet to consume the product. Supervision and pleanty of access to water is a must to ensure your pets safety when consuming the product. Not for human consumption.
Compare with similar items
6" BULLY STICKS - Free Range Standard Regular Thick Select 6 inch (10 Pack), by Downtown Pet Supply
Nature Gnaws Braided Bully Sticks 5-6" (5 Pack) - 100% Natural Grass-Fed Free-Range Premium Beef Dog Chews
Patriot Pet 6" Bully Sticks, Natural Beef, for Dogs (6 Pack)
Nature Gnaws Extra Thin Bully Sticks 5-6" (25 Pack) - 100% All-Natural Grass-Fed Free-Range Premium Beef Dog Chews
Standard 6-Inch Bully Sticks for Dogs Made in USA - 4.5oz Grain-Free High-Protein Dog Chews by Sancho & Lola's (4.5oz 5-6 count)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||WyldLife Pets||DogStuff-4u||Nature Gnaws||Patriot Pet||Nature Gnaws||SANCHO & LOLA'S CLOSET|
|Size||15 Units (8 Bully Sticks & 7 Beef Tendons)||10 Pack||5-6" (5 Pack)||6 pack||Extra Thin 5-6" (25 Pack)||4.5oz Traditional Standard (5-6)|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now... for my thoughts. I don't want my dog to have rawhide. It gives him an upset tummy and diarrhea. Not to mention that it smells bad and gets really slimy. I will let him have cow hooves, but they aren't my favorite for him. Although they are cheap, they are very noisy and give me cause for concern sometimes when I hear him give it a particularly good chomp. Plus, if I get the darker colored ones, they smell almost as bad as rawhide.
Although the Bully Sticks and Beef Tendons are more expensive, they are a far superior chew treat. They last longer than rawhide, don't give me the concerns that cow hooves do, and I have yet to step on an icky slimy chewy in the middle of my floor or chase the dog off the couch because of the smell.
My dog has been getting an average active chewing time of 1 hour per beef tendon and 2 hours per bully stick. That adds up to 9 hours of actual usage - $1.66 per hour. I consider that a pretty good bargain to keep my dog from getting destructive and chewing whatever catches his fancy in my house.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. My opinions are 100% my own (and my dog's).
However, despite what the package says, they are not long lasting for all dog breeds. I have two large breed dogs--a Pit Bull and a Weimaraner mix--and they can chew through the bully sticks within about 30 mins or less. I didn't buy these with the intent of having them be long lasting chews because I know my dogs so I'm not disappointed but I can see how someone who bought them thinking they would be could end up disappointed. The tendons are basically just a 10 second snack for them as well. That being said, I'd still buy them again since my boys do love them!
P.S. If you do have heavy chewers and avoid rawhide like I do, the Himalayan Cheese chews are something that lasts my pit days. He absolutely loves them.
But don't take it from me but my dogs as they passed up on a great swim in order to have their new fav treats. We now call them our go to 'Puppy Pacifiers'! A nice treat for the owner and dog ;)