Bully Sticks Supreme Odor-Free - 6-Inch All-Natural Dog Treats Premium Beef Dog Chews, 8-Ounce Bag
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- HEALTHY, ALL-NATURAL AND SAFE. Only the best for your dogs means no preservatives, additives, or chemicals added to our products. Our Bully Sticks are carefully sourced from only Grass Fed, Free-Range Cattle and processed in a USDA facility to ensure high quality and the best bully sticks for dogs. Gluten-Free and Grain-Free treats for dogs.
- MORE THAN JUST ENTERTAINING YOUR DOG. Chewing on Bully Sticks provides stress relief and a sense of comfort for dogs. More than that, chewing on Bully Sticks becomes a fun and natural way to clean and keep them strong. This delicious long-lasting chewing treat helps to maintain your dog’s oral hygiene and health.Bully Sticks are a natural dog dental chews that remove tartar and plaque.
- ODOR-FREE AND FRESH. Even if you don't notice the smell of bully sticks, your dog will. Our dog treats are loved by dog and human. Best For My Pets products are carefully prepared through a natural, slow and multi-step process that locks-in the natural beef flavor resulting in an enhanced richness that dogs love.
- FULLY DIGESTIBLE AND RICH PROTEIN SOURCE. Great alternative to rawhide chews, Bully Sticks are fully digestible. A healthy and delicious treat so your dog have an awesome time while you have peace of mind.
- Hand-inspected to offer your dog the highest quality Bully Sticks treats approved by USDA/FDA.
|40% off Wag dry dog food with subscription|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The secret of having a HAPPY and HEALTHY DOG always.
It seems incredible how a treat can be so healthy!
Here are 5 Reasons You're Going to LOVE our Bully Sticks:
1. Your dog will LOVE it!
2. It is HEALTHY! 100% natural, no chemicals, high in protein and low in fat.
3. It will last longer than other dog treats and it will help maintain your dog's oral health.
4. It is a stress relief to your dog because it is a chewing yummy treat.
5. Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee - no questions asked! (Order yours now! You`ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!)
Now you can see your dog's happy face not just because of a delicious treat, but because of a HEALTHY delicious treat that will last a long time. And if you don't see that happy face, you are guaranteed your money back!
We know how hard it is to say no to our poochies! Best for My Pets Odor Free Bully Sticks will make you feel good about giving a healthy treat to your dog.
You will notice that Best for My Pets Bully Sticks will calm and comfort your dogs. Dogs will love chewing on their bully sticks and will forget all about chewing on your furniture!
Don't think twice, click on the yellow button at the top of this page to have the BEST FOR MY PETS ODOR FREE BULLY STICKS rushed straight to your door
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionFull Refund + Replacement Bag at Any Time
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now we stopped giving our dogs ANY treat with chicken in it and we stopped giving our dogs ANY treat or food made in China. Nothing against chickens or the good folks in China...we just cannot take the chance because our dogs are like members of our family...actually, truth be told, we like them better than some members of our human family because they are nicer, i.e. the dogs.
Now that all being said.....
These Bully Sticks are some of the best treats and chew things we have ever had. They are the perfect size for all three of our dogs. They DO NOT splinter when they are chewed, they do not become soggy, sticky or stinky after being mauled and they last a remarkably long time...all things considered; longer than any like product we have ever used.
These treats are made in Brazil. The are absolutely chemical free, 100% digestible and pure beef from range cattle. They are extremely low in fat. We have had no problems with loose stools as is so often the case with many treats. They pass all of our people tests as to what we allow our animal's access to.
Now for the dogs. All three, including the Chihuahua, who can be ultra picky simply because he can be and feels it his right, love these things. The Boston Terriers grab theirs and head indifferent directions, hiding from the Chihuahua and all three dogs chew and chew and obviously enjoy each bite.
As to the price here...there are more expensive brands and there are sure less expensive. We have tried dozens of different treats and pretty will have found that you get what you pay for. Most of the brands that are cheaper are just that...cheap and by that I mean they are not worth the cost for various reasons and you end up spending more in the long run. The sticks being reviewed here last forever and you most certainly get your monies worth.
For everything there is a down side though. In our case it is greed and jealously and the fact that, even for dogs, the grass is always greener on the other side. These sticks are almost identical yet when we give all three of our dogs a treat stick at the same time...which we always do, all three of the little guys are convinced that the sticks the other two have are better than the one we gave them, ergo, we play musical chew sticks the entire time they last; each stealing from the other if one should happen to turn their head. Sign...sort of a lot like humans when you think about it.
It's not 100% odor free (it would be odd if it was). But the odor is not distinctive at all and does not stink up my house. Another thing is it doesn't stink up my doodle's facial hair and paws!
My dog loves to chew but does not have very strong jaws so I usually let her chew for an hour or until the stick starts to get soft then take it away so 1 stick usually lasts us a week. She does swallow the last bit but has never had any problems. Always supervise! She also seems to like to chew on these more than some of the other brands I've tried.
The sticks vary in size but all of them are a decent thickness. I got 10 sticks in my most recent bag.
Over all it's a great product and I will continue to order these!