Bulova Men's 96A101 Automatic Self-Winding Mechanical Exhibition Caseback Bracelet Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Automatic movement
- Mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 40.5 mm
- Stainless-steel case; brown dial
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Unique and refined, the Bulova Men's Bracelet Watch #96A101 offers precise craftsmanship and beautiful detailing. With a brushed stainless steel bezel, a polished stainless steel case, crown, and screw-in exhibition caseback, plus a stainless steel bracelet held in place by a locking deployment-clasp with push-button clasp, this luxurious timepiece is made to stand the test of time, whether you wear it every day or just the most important evenings of the year. Also featuring a truly distinctive face, this watch showcases a brown, patterned dial, luminous hands, faceted indices, and a round on-dial aperture between six and eight o'clock, all protected by a domed mineral crystal. This watch is water resistant to 99 feet.
In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch.
Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In the 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.
Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0018AN634
- Item model number: 96A101
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 22, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
His reaction to the watch was unforgettable; he acted like a kid on Christmas that has just opened up the one thing they really wanted. His eyes lit up and I don't think I have ever seen a smile that big. He really loves the way the watch looks and likes that he can see the internal workings of the watch (not to mention that he won't ever have to purchase a battery for the watch, saving him money).
He tried it on, the watch was a little too big, and we had to take it to the jewelry store to have a few links taken out, which only cost $5.00. The small price of $5 to have the links taken out was worth the priceless memory I gained from seeing the happiness on my boyfriends face after he saw his new Bulova watch.
The watch comes with a couple too many links installed, so be sure to be ready to have some removed for a proper fit unless you have a very large wrist.
2. After years of not wearing a watch, I was intrigued with mechanical (automatic) movements. I was looking for something that looked a little like a 'dress watch' for an upcoming wedding.
3. I think the watch looks better than the pictures. The polish is very high...very shiney watch. The window on the dial is a delight to watch, as is the open faced back.
4. In my limited < week experience, the watch keeps good time. Admittedly, after the first day, without a winder, the watch was dead in the morning. However; after setting the time and wearing it a full day...I took it off at 6pm, set it on the desk, then in the morning (8am) the time was still correct. NOTE: I am curious to see how this goes as the novelty wears off...ie. I think 'knowing' it is an automatic wind, I am making an effort to move my wrist....we shall see..but for now I am happy. Also, I do have a winder on order...cause I think I have caught the watch bug :)
The watch will come with the band likely too large for your wrist...you will need to go to a jeweler to have it resized. For me, this cost $6, with the caveat that if I wanted to go tighter later, there would be no cost. On a related note: some jewelers give a little 'attitude' if you didn't buy from them...if you know anyone 'into' watches get a recommendation...just a thought.
All for now, will update as opinion changes.
Hope you enjoy as much as I do...nothing but compliments so far, as well as surprise at the price I paid on Amazon.
I love the fork tunning logo.Bulova should keep that distinctive symbol.
The mechanical movement w/ in this watch,in my opinion,is comparable
to ETA Swiss made movement.I am so thrilled to own 2 Bulova timepieces.
Buy you will be happy.
Most recent customer reviews
NOT A WATCH,,just something nice