Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 117 reviews
on December 29, 2016
It is very nice watch, could be used as everyday watch, casual meetings but probably it would also suit to the nice CK shirt. One thing that I even did not noticed is that it does not have a date. What a disappointment. I have never seen it before in the shop, so was not happy with this fact. But altogether looks nice and is accurate enough.

Update after few months usage:
Not the best quality of the glass (seems to be mineral not saphire). Watch is use as everyday watch, most of the time during office work, and go outs. No jumping, no climbing, or intentional hiting. Even though watched is already scratched so much, not only glass but also surrounding case. With more time will try to add some pictures. Also the butterfly lock is not so much convenient - there is a lot of metal so it may hurt the wrist after longer time, or when hand is bent.
on August 23, 2015
I've had this watch for just a week but it's keep time well. I also like the black and steal loom of the dial.I have a collection of watches ranging from cheap $40 use and toss, through battery operated mechanisms, to expensive $3000+ watches. Mechanical = automatic or hand-winding watches are definitely the best way to go. If you have several automatics, buy a cheap watch-winder on Amazon, or wherever. Just make sure the small motor that rotates your watches is quiet! I got a brilliant 8 watch winder with storage for 8 more for $240. Great convenience, as well as good display. I also prefer leather bands and deployment clasps, which this model has. They can be expanded or tightened easily, according to the weather and ones usage, and they don't scratch as link bracelets do. They are also readily replaced when worn out, or when you just want a change. I have one question about this watch though; The sub-dial for the seconds can't be stopped when setting the watch time, hence even if your hours/minutes are accurate, the seconds are out, albeit slightly. usually pulling out the crown stops the seconds too. Unless I've missed something, or mine has a fault, you can't do this on this watch,as they keep right on ticking away. A small but noticeable design/movement fault I think.
on August 28, 2016
The watch is okay. I have received a broken one which does not work at all, returned it and bought again. This time it came with a plastic strip, says if the plastic strip was removed then it's not returnable(makes me kind unhappy about it) The watch looks pretty good, I have been wear it everyday in the past week, works fine, looks cool. But the watch is not very accurate. It can be off almost +-15-20s a day (You don't really need to adjust the time, but it is annoying to see it's off by almost half a minute) Overall it is an okay watch, it looks really nice. After a month I find there are many scratches on the watch
on January 12, 2017
Very, very nice watch. The second hand has a nice sweeping motion without noticeable "ticks" and it's the perfect size in my opinion. It really does look better in person and is sure to impress anyone who sees it. A couple things to note though. This watch uses mineral crystal and not sapphire, which isn't a deal breaker at this price, but I wouldn't pay full retail. Also the movement is Japanese. I know some will be curious about that, and it's almost impossible to find info on the web. The strap is a little confusing at first, but I am now liking it a lot. I have very small wrists (6") and this band is tight (not overly, doesn't slide or rotate) on the last hole and a little lose on the second to last. The watch at 42mm doesn't look gigantic on my wrist either (which has always been a problem for me) so I'm very pleased about that. I have no complaints about this piece this far. Would be a great gift for an anniversary, graduation, or for yourself.
on December 15, 2012
This is the watch I have wanted all mt life. It is everything the advertisement says. I would recommend this to any one wanting a really good quality time piece. I purchased this for myself as I did not for see any one giving it to me. I have already received several complements. You will not be disappointed A watch winder is not needed. I had a Seiko . With the Seiko you must own a watch winder. I burned out 2 winders at 60 dollars a piece. I consider it a piece of junk and am throwing it in the drawer. It cost over $200.00 dollars. This watch was $310.00 and is 10 times the watch the Seiko is. You can pay more for a watch but it will not out perform this watch..Buy with confidence. Marry Christmas
on May 7, 2017
Genuine Bulovia watch, not a knock-off. Great size as well, it's not a huge mechanical watch that won't fit under any dress shirt. At this price point, I'd recommend this watch.
on February 15, 2016
Great watch, very happy with it.
review image
on July 28, 2016
Bought this in 2014. Still love it and wear it. No problems ever.
on October 25, 2016
Bought this for my son and it is a great looking watch. The band is very nice for long lasting wear. It has the smooth running seconds hand which is great for him in his career. Self winding and illumination as well so it was the perfect watch at a reasonable cost that had everything he needed for flying.
on May 28, 2015
This is my go to dress watch.

The band is innovative and classy, it matches the watch perfectly.

The crystal is domed on the inside, this gives it a surreal warping illusion from side angles. The face also has an escapement to show the heart beat, which is a really elegant touch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.