Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 441 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 484 reviews
on March 13, 2016
I might not be the most sophisticated watch connoisseur, but this is great. It's thin and light, and it stays put on my arm (unlike my bigger, more heavy watches). The 37mm size is perfect for my smaller wrists, and the Bulova looks amazing paired with the Hadley-Roma honey brown strap I bought (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001F0PTMS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01). Its minimalistic style makes it suited for wear with anything from jeans to a suit, and these watches have a reputation for quality. Many will assume the watch is significantly more expensive than it really is. Overall, this has been a purchase I have been overwhelmingly happy with.
on July 27, 2016
Bought this watch 11 months ago for a wedding, I have been wearing it on a regular basis since then. I love the watch, beautiful face, the simplistic design really demonstrates the value of less is more. It's a timeless classic look that will never go out of style. The watch itself is 5 stars, buy it, however the hand is what costs it a star in my review. The band is comfortable, but durability seems to be an issue. After 11 months of being worn 2-3 times per week it needs to be replaced. Not a big deal to me, but it's worth noting.
on May 19, 2017
Smaller than expected..but that's not the reason for the lower rating...

the second hand stalls between the 2 and 4 marks. its seems to act like a low battery??
but I can tap the top and the second hand continues; I can reset the time and upon pressing the key back in; its starts moving again.

I would like to see a rating for single purchases and once replaced , rate the new item based upon it merits... It seems to combine the rating of the old replaced item and the new; that does not seem fair...
on May 25, 2017
Dial is smooth, attractive, and perfect for a man with smaller wrists — mine are about 6in in diameter. The main drawback is the band; it smells strongly of harsh chemicals, and feels taut and thin. In general the band feels cheap when wearing, but the dial itself is clear as bell and very attractive. If you can find a replacement better quality leather band it would definitely be worth changing it out.
on January 13, 2017
I am very pleased with the smaller diameter and thinner profile of this watch. I also ordered a Ritche 20mm stainless steel wrist band to go with the watch. The combination looks great and is not overpowering. People think I am wearing an expensive new watch, but my total investment through Amazon Prime is just under $85.00.
on July 11, 2015
I bought both the black and brown versions of this watch about 1.5 years ago, and since then, I cannot count how many times I've been complimented about my watch.

The Bulova is a fantastic minimalist watch. It shows you the day of the month, but that's basically it besides the three watch hands, the 12 'ticks' for the clock, and the Bulova logo. The watch is unusually sturdy despite its look - I have accidentally hit my watch face against walls, desks, and poles before, and I have yet to see a scratch (much less a crack) on the watch. The leather wristband is of medium quality, and has held up in 1.5 years of every-other-day use (I alternate between black and brown). You can switch out the wristband, but you will need your own wristband toolkit to do so.

One thing to note is that the date is automatically set to 31 days of the month, so in months with 30 (or 29/28) days, you need to manually adjust the date when the new month starts.
on January 22, 2017
Great classic and simple face, lots of compliments. Goes with everything. Not too pricey. Great work or outgoing watch and also if you are new to buying/wearing watches (my first one I bought and still wear it 3 years later)
on January 7, 2017
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. He has worn it many times to work and on his days off for more casual wear. He's used to an all metal, heavier watch so this one feels somewhat cheaper. It looks very nice though and is good quality!
on July 19, 2016
Bought this watch for my husband for our anniversary, I wish it would come in a larger band size. My husband is a big Bulova fan and had been wanting this watch (for business) and had to poke a hole into the band to get it to fit. It should come with options for larger sizes.
on December 28, 2016
The Watch is simple and elegant. Purchased as a gift. My father was excited to see that the date and time were on point when he opened it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.