Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2017
I bought this watch for occasional wear when I am wearing a suit. The watch is a simplistic design and looks fashionable. The watch bands are very comfortable. The watch has a thin profile so it fits under long sleeve dress shirts just fine. It's a quiet watch so you don't have to worry about loud ticking.
on January 8, 2017
Great watch for the money. Good style, it's light, face is durable. Band is a little stiff at first but breaks in well. 2 leather straps to hold down the band: 1 is fixed near the buckle and the other can move where you want it to be. Would buy this again.
on July 28, 2016
I got to admit, for what was a "starter" watch, this guy is my day to day arm piece. Fantastic purchase for the money.
on March 3, 2016
I would give this watch 5 stars if it wasn't for the poor battery life. I did some research looking at several watches in the same price range and found this to be the best looking for the price. It definitely is a great watch that looks good no matter what occasion but unfortunately my battery died yesterday March 2. All the other reviews had stated how great the battery life so I was expecting more than 6 months of value out of it. I got the watch mid-August and it died by the end of February...not very good.
on August 2, 2016
Feels good when worn. I just love wearing it.
on October 22, 2015
Great looking watch for a great price! It is lightweight and thin so it does not get in my way. I put it on in the morning and forget that it's on my wrist until I need to check the time. Being able to see the date is handy too. This watch is versatile, I can wear it casually and I can wear it when I need to dress up. I often get compliments on this watch. I would recommend this.
on April 30, 2017
A great watch that looks amazing with my formal outfits, especially my tux. Great buy!
on February 15, 2013
I bought this watch of taking a chance. I read a lot of bad reviews about it not working or breaking within a couple months but i knew bulova has a good rep. The watch it pretty stylish for how simpe it is. I bought it for my boyfriend who doesn't wear watches but I always thought he needed one. He doesnt like to wear accessories but he loves the watch. You can dress it up or wear it casually it looks great either way, its also slim and fits well for thinner wrist people. the one set back that worries me is the strap it looks nice but feels kind of cheap I didnt mind because the watch wasnt pricey and we can always buy a new strap later. This is a great watch if you are looking for a simple gift thats not overwhelming
on June 8, 2015
It's a great looking watch, it's simple yet elegant. Love my Bulova watch. And even had several compliments on it!

However, within several weeks of using it I accidentally dropped it a couple feet and the back piece to the face literally just fell off. It''s not durable, so be very careful with it (might be why it's not super expensive). Couldn't get it to stay back on, so I taped it and will be gluing soon.

But nonetheless, it's a good price for a nice looking watch! Just be careful not to drop it.
on August 28, 2015
The watch didn't indicate of the manufacturing location. After one month of usage, moisture was seen under the glass screen. This watch is like a fake to lure people from buying with a high price. What's the point of 75% to 80%+ discount with the final price is still more than 100$. This is a fraud and I strongly recommend NOT TO BUY this s***.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.