Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 27, 2014
I bought this watch for my boyfriend's birthday in April. He audibly gasped when he opened the box and has since joked that if he hadn't liked the watch there was no pretending otherwise. It's a really gorgeous watch in person. This watch transitions beautifully between casual and formal settings- one of the benefits of a minimal watch face design and a benefit to people looking for their first watch or have a limited budget for such things. My boyfriend gushes its the nicest gift he's ever gotten which makes me a pretty happy girlfriend.

Other shoppers have complained about the watchstrap being too large but someone must have adjusted that issue because this watch fits perfectly. Keeps time well as far as I know and runs completely silently.
on January 15, 2014
The pictures DO NOT do this watch justice. From the moment I opened up the box, I was mesmerized. The detail is beautiful. The shine is impeccable. For such a classic design, it makes quite a statement. I would rate this 4 and 1/2 stars if I could. The 1/2 star deduction comes because the watch face is massive. It is advertised as a 40mm watch face. I own other watches with a 40mm watch face, and this watch is probably closer to 44mm, it is a very big watch for me at 5'9, 160lb. It doesn't deter me from wearing it proudly, but it is a big watch. The band that comes with the watch is very big and kinda cheap feeling also. I had to purchase a new watch band because the one that comes with it looks cheap in comparison to the beautiful watch face, and because it was simply too big. All in all, the watch itself is even more beautiful than pictured, and the movements are crisp and precise. Very pleased with my purchase for what it cost me.
on November 15, 2010
I had been casually shopping for a new watch. Many men don't wear any jewelry other than a watch so I wanted a watch that was stylish yet elegant. There was a review of watches in Golf magazine in October and among the $20,000 watches was this Bulova. I'm a big guy at 6'3" so I really like the larger face size, yet very slim and elegant size of this watch. I know what the other reviewer says when he says that the watch band is built for larger wrists. It's the largest one I've ever had and I love it. But, if you're a smaller guy, then you might have to replace the band. Overall, though, I'm really happy with it.
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on March 17, 2017
Very nice watch. As advertised. Watch face is larger than expected but not a problem. Watch strap is very long but I have wide wrists so it doesn't matter much. Received very quickly and order was shipped timely. Good company.
on April 1, 2017
Watch is simple but classy, just what I was looking for. Fits nice on my wrist. It arrived on time with a little extra that shows the seller cares about customer service. I would definitely do business with them again.
on June 18, 2015
I saw this watch on another man and asked him what it was. Found it here on Amazon and bought it for my husband. It is still his favorite watch (he has 6) and he gets lots of complements on it. Looks great with a suit and jeans. :)
on January 27, 2013
I purchased this for my son going to college (Freshman year). It was the PERFECT gift and the PERFECT watch. Classic design, timeless style, yet not too expensive for a student to be wearing around campus. He wrote me an email to tell me how much his room mates liked it. The band is easily exchangeable in the future if he wants to upgrade.
on December 13, 2012
Absolutely Love Bulova; the thin looking face is very attractive; received raving compliments on the watch and the designed; very versatile to wear with anything. The only drawback for me was the strap - too long for my wrist.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on March 6, 2013
My father loved this watch that my mother and I bought him for his birthday. The watch face is a bit on the big side compared to Bulova 96B104 but my father has big arms so it fit him perfectly.
Highly recommend this watch especially since it is from a great watch maker.
on August 1, 2012
I really do enjoy this watch. I wear it at the office. The only problem i had was the band. It was to big for me but that is an individual issue. The watch came clean and classy. Bulova did its magic and i had no problem with the person i purchased it from.
3 helpful votes