Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on December 15, 2011
Comparable with the $3000 Seiko which brags about continous second hand. Simple design with a elegant undertone that will makes me happy to wear. I enjoy seeing the continous seond hand in a quartz. Understand I like my Omega Seamaster GMT better but there is a place for this watch in my collection and I enjoy wearing it. Note the size is large but does not appear to be overwhelming on my wrist (average size wrist). Great buy for the price. I think it is worth more and most likely will go up in price.
on October 21, 2012
It was a bit of an impulse buy, but the price was so good at the time ($135) I couldn't resist.
What a great buy though, this is a fascinating watch which memerises you whilst you look at the second hand sweep its way around the face. I am happy to just look at this smooth flowing motion - better than TV.
Also love the curved crystal glass cover that provides a futuristic look. Very clever.
As for time keeping, well, it cannot be faulted. I haven't run any accuracy tests, but after 6 weeks, it hasn't missed a beat.
Highly commended.
on March 17, 2014
Since I was in high school I like Bulova watches the way it designs for its look. But I never had chance to own one until now 40+
years later, one day out of blue moon I felt like to buy a new watch. So got on Amazon did a lot of search and compare. Bulova
Precisionist movement sold me.
Excellent watch, the second hand moves smoothly, fun to watch, happy to have one. Bought last one on sale at good price.
on May 11, 2015
This watch is so effing gorgeous I can't stand it. By far my favorite of my five bulovas. The curved crystal is stunning, the second hand is hypnotic, and the dial contains many intricacies.

The crown was pushed in when I opened the box, I prefer them to be pulled out (usually there is a little white clip keeping it from being pressed in, this was not the case) but this did not warrant a grade reduction
on May 16, 2014
FRI - 05-16-2014 - 10-59-13 PM - EST, USA

I received the Bulova Men's 96B127 Precisionist quickly and perfectly packaged. The new watch keeps perfect time and ha quite an attractive design. WatchUbuy is a reliable company and I will continue to consider them for all of my future timepiece buying needs. I highly recommend WatchUbuy. Amazon is also a great place to shop. I give both companies Five stars *****.

Respectfully,
DCH
on June 11, 2015
Great watch, looks better in person. Picture doesn't show fine details of face. I had to get an Xtra long band from Amazon because band was short but that's normal for Me. Got 2 compliments first time I wore it.
on April 11, 2013
Bulova has hit a home run with there Precisionist watch lineup. The movement of the second hand is great and who needs a rolex ( except for the bling) This is a very accurate movement and why else would you want to wear a watch ?.
I purchased a black model and it has become my go to dress watch.
on March 9, 2013
I love the size (large, but not too big), accuracy, style and the sweeeping second hand. Plus it is unique. What a great buy.
I will, however, follow a previous reviewer's comment and at some point change the black band to a tan one. That will really make this watch remarkable.
I've had the watch since Christmas and it is only several seconds fast.
on July 10, 2014
Truly beautiful. Movement is so smooth. The numbers on the dial are raised and give the watch a very classy look. Not too heavy for all day use. Subtle enough for work use yet classy enough for a night out.

I would highly recommend this watch.
on February 6, 2013
This watch looks so much better in person. The curved lens really adds a unique dimension to the watch giving it an elegant regal look. You basically get the classy look of a luxury watch at a ridiculous bargain, I couldn't be more satisfied with this purchase.