Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 118 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 141 reviews
on February 26, 2012
Received this watch as a Valentine's Day gift and couldn't be happier with it. I set it perfectly with the U.S. atomic clock the day I got it and a week later it is still exactly on point. It is (by far) the most precise and best looking timepiece I have ever owned. We looked at watches at a couple of retail stores and this model was at both for $540-$599. To my surprise we came home to find it on Amazon for under $400 and jumped on it. My only complaint (if I absolutely HAD to find a fault) would be that the 4 screws at the corners of the watch face are a bit squared instead of rounded, and therefore have caught occasionally on clothing and have a tendency to scratch car leather. However, this is a very minor nuisance and nothing that would keep me from buying this good looking watch again.
on November 17, 2015
Just received this watch I purchased through Amazon, it arrived promptly and in perfect condition new in the Bulova box. I recently looked for several weeks for a new watch for my wife's birthday when I came across the Bulova Precisionist. I purchased her a beautiful Precisionist she loves it. I looked long and hard for a new watch for myself and kept coming back to this one and glad I made the purchase.

Its a heavy watch no doubt but it has a tremendous amount of quality and its a very masculine , for a guy I think that's a good thing. If you see this in retail stores for over $600 and then can buy it here for under $300 snag it.
on December 15, 2014
Very happy with this watch. There is nothing subtle about this watch. It's big and eye catching. I've had tons of compliments while wearing it. It is much heavier than I was used to wearing but I got used to it very quickly.

The plastic coating on the band was difficult to remove, but I took it to a jeweler and they were able to remove it for me without much problem. They were able to size the band for me too.

This is my first Bulova watch, but it won't be my last. Very happy with it and the price can't be beat. (Even the jeweler, a Bulova dealer himself, was surprised at what I paid for it).
on September 11, 2017
Son loved this watch, picture does not do justice found it here at Amazon at a super great price.
on May 6, 2014
The watch is a piece of work. It came in the box described as "new". didn't have any extra links which i thought was kinda weird. It didn't have the little plastic on the face nor the back of the watch. Which i thought was weird for a "new" watch. Again, the watch didn't have a scratch on it. Just a beautiful watch, it has the continuous movement as described with Bulova watches. The only other issue was the Dial node on the side. It was so hard to pull out. You have to wrestle with it. Like its stuck in there or something. Im not sure if that is just normal for Bulova watches, or its a defect. Its a gorgeous watch none the less. 4 stars from me. Item came fast, Tamy time (seller) did a great and timely job with correspondence and email inquiries. I'd by from them again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2017
Heavy watch and the blue on the face is visible only if you see the reflection sideways!
on April 14, 2017
This watch sucks!

I received it as a gift from my girlfriend in 2012 and went to a water park a few months later. After being briefly submerged (maybe 1/2 hour totally submerged) the watch showed condensation under the glass the following day. Shocked, I contacted Amazon and the customer service was GREAT! They took the responsibility and exchanged the watch for the same model. Fast forward to 2017, and out of fear, I never let this watch touch water -- even when washing my hands... Now, this watch is advertised to be water resistant up to 300 meters and can be used for scuba diving for up to 2 hours... After seeing the "300 Meter" etching on the face for 5 years I took my chances hoping the first was just a defect and went to the beach with it on... What a mistake -- the same EXACT thing happened!!! I never opened the case of either watch, but water still found its way into it. Not only that, but after a few days, the hour hand just completely stopped moving! Oh wait, it gets better... so when I noticed this I tried to adjust the time and what do you know.. the dial POPS OFF and wont go back on no matter what... AND IT STILL GETS BETTER... Throughout the years, the pins to the watch band frequently slide out on their own... The many times that I was stuck in the wrist from the exposed pins was a painful notification that they were coming out and needed to be pushed back in. If I hadn't noticed, I could have easily lost this watch, and in hind site I might have been better off... Back in 2012 my girlfriend paid $400 for the watch and it was a sexy timepiece, it is actually the one that is no longer made; the one with the Bulova tuning fork, but now its just a piece of garbage... Bulova website says that the warranty is 3 years, so I'm pretty certain they are going to try and charge me to repair it... but a $400 watch that is designed for scuba use isn't going to get a dime from me... Based on the other reviews I guess everyone else was lucky and hopefully its not just a matter of time before their watches fate matches mine... Time to write a nice little letter to Bulova... Amazon should stop selling this watch though.

I'm thinking that Bulova knows this watch is junk and they redesigned it because of its issues... I hope they make good on the service this watch needs and either replace it or repair it free of charge... its clearly junk... photos coming shortly.
on January 3, 2016
Beautiful watch but looked like a refurb - was not brand new
on August 30, 2016
I do believe I am very fortunate. I suppose I could say, "it is not exactly like the one in the picture on Amazon". That would be a true statement. However the fact is it is better that as displayed on Amazon. I lucked out big time and got one with the Tuning Fork at 12:00. Below the word Precisionist there is no mention of 262 kHz but I'll take the Tuning Fork any day as that makes it a true keeper. Also the fact that the yellow second hand sweeps I don't need to be told it is 262 kHz, I can SEE it is. Attached is a photo. I am 6'4" and do not need to adjust the band. Perfect.
I am extremely pleased with this purchase. Amazon as well as their Supplier in this matter are the best. And no, I did not get a discount for my review... I happily gave it for a job well done and a prefect transaction start to finish.
JoimmyK
review image
on March 17, 2017
This is a stunning watch and if you want a very large watch to impress your friends, this may be the watch for you. However, the photo is misleading -- it displays a navy-blue hue to the watch dial. I surveyed other owners that stated their older 96B131 dial was indeed dark blue. However, when I received the watch (the new version without the tuning fork at 12 0'clock), the dial was black as described in the literature. Only under ideal lighting did the face of the watch appear blue. I'm a pretty big guy, over 6 feet, around 195lbs, but the watch also looked too large vertically. In other words, I like the watch diameter -- it's similar to my Bulova Marine Star 98B111 (which has a 46mm case diameter), but the height of this new Precisionist watch just appears clunky and exaggerated. I understand the new movement demands a larger case, but other Precisionist watches are aesthetically more in a proper proportion width to height dimensions. When I decided to return the watch and look for another Bulova, Amazon again was outstanding. I love purchasing items from Amazon Prime. Great service!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.