Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on September 23, 2013
I purchased this for my husband for our anniversary and was a little skeptical about buying a watch without seeing it in person. I looked at many different watches but finally decided on this one and so glad I did! Husband absolutely loves it. The face is bigger than he is used to which was hard to tell by the picture, but it is a very attractive watch at an affordable price. He has gotten a lot of compliments on it.
on October 23, 2013
It looks fantastic, works amazing and for the money, its quite the watch. It matches all other more expensive watches on looks, functionality and style. Great craftsmanship with enough detail to make it stand out on the wrist. Can't go wrong with a Bulova. Fourth Bulova watch I own and I have never been disapointed.
on January 18, 2014
I bought it for about 90 something bucks and when it was delivered to me, i couldn't believe how classy and elegant it was. In my humble opinion it was an excellent bargain for less than 100 dollars,and it's even funnier how people tend to believe it costed me more than 300 bucks.
on December 7, 2014
Excellent looking watch with a comfortable band. The face is somewhat large, but not overly heavy for the size. This is the first non-sport watch that I've bought and I am extremely happy with it.
on February 6, 2012
Movement is great and it keeps the time great. Glass is super clear and fairly scratch resistant. Though i did manage to scratch one of them before. Strap is nice but will wear in about 6 months of day to day use (black finish coming off). Size of face is prefect, i have a tiny wrist and the watch is almost the same size as my wrist but not overly big. I get plenty of complements and people see bulova they think 300$. Just like every Bulova the build quality is amazing and the Luminous for the watch is the best i have ever seen. It actually works and works for a long time at night!
review image review image review image
on December 10, 2012
Wore it a week and the crystal NON Hardened glass broke when I lightly bumped it on a chair. Definitely the reason this is an Amazing value, watch is well made, clean everything that is advertised. Bullova usually never dissappoints! A great gift that anyone would be glad to receive, but it will not last.
on April 3, 2014
I snatched this up on the Sunday lightning deal $84 and this is my favorite watch by far. This is the 5th watch I have bought in the last 4 months it is the least expensive of them all and my favorite of them all.
on January 17, 2013
An outstanding and smart choice for a handsome watch ~ although a large face! The leather band is really nice.
Keeps accurate time and that's all that matters. You will get used to this big timepiece quickly and it can "dress up" or "dress down" any outfit.
on October 10, 2012
This was the first dress watch I have ever bought for myself. I've been wearing it for 2 years now and still love it. It is simple, classy, and looks great with a T shirt or with a suit.
on August 13, 2016
My son loves it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question