Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on September 5, 2014
Time is continuous and does not move in ticks so I wanted a watch to reflect that. The movement on this watch is extremely smooth with no ticking, it looks completely continuous. Sometimes I'll spend a minute just looking at it move. In general, this watch is beautiful with quality written all over it. The stainless steel is hefty and gives it a lot of substance. The only watch with a movement like this would be a Seiko spring drive but that watch is thousands of dollars more. This watch is very accurate and even after a month is dead on, to the second. The watch is very bright in the sunlight and the crystal face is curved so that it catches the light to catch in interesting ways. The lum is good if you charge it with a light but the brightness of the lum decays quickly, although it will last for a few hours in the dark.

I liked the look of this watch over other precisionist models because the other models have too much going on or are too large and gawdy. this watch is simple and elegant. It is bigger than I expected so check the size on your wrist or find a video online to make sure you know how it will look. There are two types of stainless steel on the band and face: polished and matte. This is a nice touch and ties the different components of the watch. In general the watch has a clear look and directed design. I wear it causally or dressed up. It comes with a few extra links so I took mine to a jeweler to get it sized. I tried to size it myself but it was too difficult to remove the pins in the links.

I get compliments on this watch all the time and my girlfriend loves it. I think you will enjoy it if you decide to purchase it, and for the price, it is a steal. I would recommend this watch to someone who wants a elegant, quality watch with a unique movement. Also, If you get this watch you can say that you own the most accurate wrist watch in the world (besides ones that are linked to radio or internet).
on March 31, 2014
I have a collection of watches and this one is a nice addition. I wanted a stylish rectangular watch that keeps great time and this one did not disappoint. An absolutely excellent timekeeper. -7 seconds in a month. The bracelet is nice and the packaging was very typically Bulova; plain but professional. All in all, for less than $250, I don't think you can do better than this.
on July 28, 2016
If you like bling, then this is the watch for you.It is very shiny and that is nice, but it makes it not very easy to read. The watch is very hefty and that's not a bad thing. I guess one could call this a dress watch. I like the shape of it and enjoy just looking at it.
It's a Precisionist and it lives up to the hype. If you are one who needs accuracy in your daily routine, this for you,but like I say, the dial is not one of the easiest ones to read, at a glance.
on August 8, 2013
This watch looks much more expensive than it is and keeps time fantastic. The sweeping motion has been very accurate, and the overall appearance is dressy enough to wear with a suit, but also casual enough to wear with shorts and a polo shirt. The face is very large but still comfortable to wear and easy to read. I would highly recommend this watch!
on August 2, 2016
The watch looks great, but the pins in the band have a tendency to fall out.

Because of this I cannot recommend purchasing this
on May 25, 2015
The pictures do not do this watch justice the depth of detail in the face it amazing. It's a perfect watch for me with smaller wrists like mine. A bit on the heavy side but that's not necessarily a negative. Beautiful watch. 10/10
on April 4, 2015
Beautiful watch! This is my third Bulova and by far my favorite. Shipping was fast and arrives well before the expected date. A first time customer and for sure not the last time. Nothing but a very positive experience.
on April 8, 2017
Great timepiece and beautiful
on November 10, 2015
Great looking watch. The case is large and looks like a mans watch. Sweep second hand is unique and so far has kept perfect time.
on December 11, 2014
my new favorite, super smooth movement-smoother than my mechanicals, heavy but you know you are wearing a quality timepiece. i lose about 10 seconds a month,really nice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.