Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on October 25, 2013
I have purchased tons of stuff on Amazon, and a lot of watches. This I'd say is a nice watch to look at and after I brought to my Jeweler and he installed a new battery, it works fine for now. You see I got the watch and the thing wouldn't work. I e-mailed Ashford customer service, and they were hopeless. The person I was e-mailing told me they perform a complete quality check before they ship any of their watches, but obviously they don't check the battery. Its a really nice looking watch, and I have already gotten lots of compliments. But I'll say this. Don't buy this from Ashford Watches. They don't do what they say they do.
on December 19, 2014
I purchased this watch as a birthday gift for my hard working, great family man, amazing son-in-law. He didn't know quite what to think when he opened it. Speechless, but so, so thrilled. He's gotten many compliments on it. The packaging is excellent, the price was unbelievable... we're all very happy with this watch.
on February 17, 2015
I bought this watch, because I like Bulova watches. This is an awesome watch for the price. A little heavy at first, but after wearing it for awhile, I don't evern notice anymore. I would recommend this watch..
on June 18, 2013
Love my new Bulova watch. It's the perfect size & now everybody thinks I got money. I got this watch at a GREAT PRICE! SHHH don't tell anybody!
on August 10, 2014
I purchased this awesome Bulova watch for my cousin and he loves it!! Also, it was MUCH cheaper than buying at a local retail store or mall!! Great watch and arrived on the specified date as estimated!! Great buy!!
on October 4, 2012
Alot of silver accents...more than pics seem to display,although, it is a very good watch. Easy to read at a glance. If you like a heavy well made watch you'll like this one. No complaints...only compliments!
on April 12, 2015
Had it for couple of months and sent it back due to the top knob malfunctioning the seconds indicator. Waiting on refund
on December 26, 2013
love this watch I wear it all the time for a watch to fit any occasion is rare, I've had several compliments
on May 20, 2012
I was at first taken back by the size of the watch but as I continue to wear it I like it more and more everyday. Very easy to see dials, great nautical look.
Wear for dress or casual; my favorite watch in my collection.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.